95 quad with great spec

turbo-dan

Member +
For sale:£2600 1995 EP-82 WITH HUGE SPEC ( selling due to haveing a nissan silvia S15 imported whoop whoop )

Item Condition: CAR RUNS LIKE A DREAM ALL IT IS WAITING FOR IS BEING SET UP ON ROLLING ROAD AS I HAVE JUST RUN OUT OF TIME AND AM NOW MY NEW CAR IS SAT IN JAPAN AWAITING SHIPMENT SO NEED THIS GONE A.S.A.P CAR HAS HAD ALL MODS PROFESIONLLY FITTED AND HAS BEEN SERVICED EVERY 4K MILES BY A LOCAL PREFORMANCE GARAGE. SHE IS IN SUPER CONDITION NOT A SPEC OF RUST ANYWERE AS WE CAN ALL EXPECT FROM A IMPORT THE CAR DOES HAVE USUAL STONE CHIPS ON BONNIT AND BUMPER ALSO HAS A SMALL SCRATCH ON PASSENGER SIDE WING ( CAN HAVE THAT SORTED IF PRICE IS AGREED !!! ) any questions you have just ask or come and see as proof is in the pudding so to speak

Price and price conditions:£2600 o.v.n.o ( but plz people be realistic if offering price as i have put a lot of love and money into her and i no she is worth more but the more i drive her the more i want to keep her and cant afford 3 cars so looking for a quick sale so be kind lol )

Extra Info: I WILL START OF WITH ALL PREFORMANCE MODS WERE FITTED IN MARCH AND ALL WERE BRAND NEW FROM DAVE BURWASH SO ARE GREAT QUALITY PARTS

HYBRID TURBO
GREEDY EMANAGE BLUE FULL KIT
GREEDY PROFEC SPEC 2 BOOST CONTROLER
RRFPV
HKS ACCTUATOR
S.S BRACED MANI
S.S BRACED DE-CAT
AUTOBAHN FMIC
FUJITSUBU FULL S.S SYSTEM
UPRATED CLUTCH
HKS TURBO TIMER
IRIDIUM PLUGS
NGK LEADS
BOOST GAUGE + VOLT GAUGE
RAYS 15" SPLIT RIMS
TEIN SUSPENTION
CUSCO FRONT STRUT BRACE
CUSCO REAR BRACE
MOMO STAERING WHEEL
CLEAR INDECATORS
MESHED FRONT BUMPER
CLIFFORD ALARM AND IMOBILISER WITH CERTIFICATES
MASSIVE SERVICE HISTORY

AM POSSITIVE THERE IS MUCH MORE I WILL DIG RECIPTS OUT AND GO THROUGH IT AND ADD AS I FIND

MOT TILL MARCH NEXT YEAR AND TAX CURRENTLY TO OCTOBER THIS YEAR

Pictures:MORE PICS TO COME AND THEY WILL BE BETTER PHOTOS BUT THIS GIVES A GENERAL FEEL FOR THE CAR :)

Photo-0064.jpg

Photo-0075.jpg

Image000-1.jpg

samsung081.jpg

Image001-2.jpg

Image004.jpg

Photo-0036.jpg

Photo-0067-1.jpg

Image000-1.jpg

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z91/turbo-dan/?action=view&current=Video003.flv

vid showing the chattery goddness

Contact Details:VIA PM IN FIRST INSTANCE

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: CAN DELIVER AT SMALL COST OR MEET ECT CAN BE COLLECTED

Last edited:

turbo-dan

Member +
hi thanks to all will be a very sad day when i watch her drive of in distance but thats life move on so to speak lol

car has 120000 on clock but when came to country before conversion had 90000 km on its so my maths worls that out to be around 74000 miles mark but as you can see engine has had a full overhall and is maintained to a very high level and the common things that go with the starlet have all been replaced

nicholai

Member +
tell you what mate if i sold my bmw i would be very intrested in it i would come and have a look to see what she is like

turbo-dan

Member +
more pics will be taken 2moro was going to do some today but had heavy rain all day but watch this space as will take multiple pics and post them up

thanks for comments peeps and i am located in lincolshire just outside of scunthorpe

turbo-dan

Member +
hi mate car didnt go to rollers due to a death in my family so had to cancel it

c.vs ect all repaired now with recipts to prove not that u need a recipt to prove that lol

i new there would be some things i have missed from mod list yes the fuel pump is fitted

was nothing wrong with compression did the test and all were identical am 99% sure they were 151 i think but have the meter to do it here so can do test while people view if they would like the white sluge turned out to be just moisture as it had been sat since zmas waiting for mods to go on and it only did very short journeys and has since never returned

turbo-dan

Member +
car now has new belts and fuel filter will also have new oil filter and oils when the damn rain stops arrrr

bump

turbo-dan

Member +
at this price i cant belive its getting another bump if people would like to see it set up for sale i can do that but WILL REFLECT IN PRICE :homer:

turbo-dan

Member +
right people i have dropped price for 1 week only as could really do with getting her gone to create space

FOR 1 WEEK ONLY YOU CAN DRIVE HER AWAY FOR £2600 THAT IS ONE HELL OF A BARGIN YOU ALLLLLLLL NO THAT !!