ACL Main Caps Which Packet to use.

GlanzaV.Tee

Member +
Hi all just wondering i have acl main caps theres 2 packets in the box does it matter which packet goes to side of block and bottom side of the bearing holders ? ones yellow and one clear packet

350ep70gr

Member +
From memory the two packages has their notch at the very edge from different side so you cant mess with them. They only go to their position.
Also again from memory the one side has a stream all over the length of it and the other half is flat. The flat goes under the crank to the removable cap and the one with the groove goes up from the crank to the solid bottom side.

Have a look here for more details...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOzjdkOaZOA

Chris

GlanzaV.Tee

Member +
where can i get assembly grease from ? also what are the torque specs for the crank shaft caps in NM. an what about conrods, the are scat with arp bolts. cheers and thankyou for this reply

Fizturbo

Member +
where can i get assembly grease from ? also what are the torque specs for the crank shaft caps in NM. an what about conrods, the are scat with arp bolts. cheers and thankyou for this reply

Of subject,
I know ur a very busy man cnt get hold of you,will thr be sumone at your house? to pick my stuff up please.

Good luck wiv project.