admiral now insure glanzas and glanza s

Hazzagray

Member +
I spoke to them on thursday (finalising my claim) and they told me yet again that they dont cover Glanza V's but do cover Glanza s and GTs

that was one of the management from their claim teams that told me that.

Hazzagray

Member +
Bazza buddy, worth checking it. They tried to deny my claim by saying they didnt insure them ( i bricked it) until they listened to a recording of their person saying it was a facelift GT tehy insure it as.
I really dont want anybody going through what I had to go through.

Bazza

Member +
Really!! That's not good I'm sure the bloke said when I face him the reg oh yea a glanza v not 100% tho well it doesn't matter now haven't got a ep anymore :(

that's a bit bad that on there website it says glanza v and then when you try and claim they don't

Hazzagray

Member +
I know, whats yours is mine buddy :D ill ping you an email with a few new additions that i have bought.

I thought i had a heart attack when they tried to say mine wasnt covered! but everybody I have spoken to has said that they dont cover them. I will speak to them and see if I can get them to send me a letter to confirm that they do or do not cover them, because that website is very misleading. if it says it on the documents then they cant have a leg to stand on!

RobPB

Fresh Recruit
This is true. I switched from bell (part of Admiral) because they didn't insure the Glanza V. Two months later they now insure them and it works out £30 a month cheaper to be fully comp then my current policy which is TPFT. Gutted as my current insurer want £460 to cancel my policy!!!

George611

Member +
im with admiral atm they aint too bad i reckon i could get cheaper but im on a multicar policy so we'll see still £2200 :(

wezzel98765

Fresh Recruit
I've called an confirmed with them that they do insure the Glanza V (Import)

As long as you choose your correct car on their website, it's perfectly OK!

mcbeal_88

Member +
my mate just insured his glanza through admiral and was very cheap hes 20 1 yncb no points or claims and he was 610 iirc alot less than i was

jayjayktm

Fresh Recruit
i guess theres not a chance in hell of insuring a glanza on your first year? i know you can say there a non turbo but its just not worth the risk..

ralphy

Member +
Hello guys i am pretty new to the website !!! basically i should be waiting untill my insurance runs outs in december ! But i want a glanza so bad.

Anyway going back about a month ago i got a quote on a glanza v on admiral for 747 pounds standard no mods just bog standard. But today i got a ridicoulous quote of 3400 :(. i wanted to just check quickly before i put my car up for sale.

Can anyone offer any guidance !!!!!

Mike