ae101 levin gt-apex for sale

Shorty

Member +
Item For Sale:
My 94 Toyota Levin.

Pistonheads add with decent pics
http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...yota/other-models/ae101-levin-2500-ono/883586

For people who dont know this car is the younger brother to the ae86 levins and the older brother of the ae111 levin/turino. The car has**a 1.6 20valve quad throtle bodied silver top 4age. this engine is very simlar to the black top 4age but the vvti on the silver top is more reliable and the internals marginely heavier but alot stronger. the car revs to around 8500rpm!! these cars are fwd however not rwd like the ae86. But they are also independant rear suspension so handle like a civic.

The car has:
Apexi panel filter
-40mm spax springs
16" euros cades alloys (few marks but thats how i got them)
Fly audio speakers and sony head unit.
Custom twin backboxes (sounds awesome!)

Has a load of oem extras too!!

Car has done just over 103,000km's and has never been run in mph so is all genuine 64,000 miles!!! Im just about to put 6 months tax on and it is mot'd till december but it will fly through. car has not a single spot of rust or laqor peel. I've just had a cambelt and idler, water pump and full service done by turbo grant on ukso (awseome mechanic!!!)

Bad bits*:(
has one burn hole in passenger seat (interior is spotless other than that!)
Has a dent in drivers front wing (think should push out and hasnt marked the paint. never botherd me tbh)
Could do with two new tyres soon
front pads will want doing soon too.
Few scratches and scuffs but nothing major deep or nasty. (it is 18 yrs old lol)

Item Condition: very good for an 18yr old car*:)

Price: 2500 ono open to px or swaps for the right car.

Pictures:
20120902_174720-1.jpg

More pics coming on the weekend when shes cleaned up ;) also note the old exhuast system is in this pic not the new one.*

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: cash or cash and collection preffered as I've not got a box big enough to post it. i will travel to deliver but will want fuel cost covered (shes quite economical if you dont boot it lol) and a deposit to gaurentee the sale if im delivering it as i dont want to drive around the uk for people to just look at it lol.*

Last edited:

Shorty

Member +
Pictures will come soon. weather is shite down here atm :( open to offeres and px guys. Sadley she needs to go. i need 4doors :(

Shorty

Member +
Piston heads link added with better pics. need it gone :( need a four door so offers welcome.

Shorty

Member +
Big price drop!! Need it gone asap! Iv got my new car lined up ready to go guys.

Now £2000 ono!

Shorty

Member +
Price now 1400!!! Mot expire in a month, this is reflected in the price even though it will fly through the next one but i need the cash asap for my new car :(