another one...

gv1.3

Admin
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/06/alps-shootings-girl-found-alive

I am sure most will have seen this in the news already. It is so sad to see people having such disregard for human life these days. From the cartel mass murders in Mexico to the cinema shooting recently in the US, what is going on with people?

Sometimes I feel like the world is just getting nastier and nastier and we are like rats in a box that is too small. Every so often, and it seems more and more regularly, one of the rats snaps and attacks.

Is it a product of our rotten society?

This particular incident seems a bit fishy to me. They have said that the victims may have stumbled upon a drug deal but I dont know, something doesnt sound right about that to me.

Also does gun crime seem to be on the rise in countries that have very restrictive gun laws? Every time I look at the Irish news someone else has been shot.

SupaStu

Member +
Looks like a hit, cyclist was a witness so prob taken out. Seems to be lots of info behind the family that got killed, under security watch (protective) list by UK etc, I doubt this is a random act. Most things happen for a reason (even if its a bad one). However with modern media and networking the news from any country reaches worldwide news quickly.

dac69er

Super Moderator
as long as people still have a free will, things like this will always happen unfortunately.