anyone heard of 3 guys 1 hammer ?

M

mad_max926

this is prob the most sickiest fucked up thing i have ever seen in my life. Ill post a link this is well disturbing i couldn watc h it all myself. But its well badto say the least. This could be a repost

edit by moderator: link removed please understand that we have younger members of the site and also this sort of stuff is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
dude thats so fucking wrong how do you think people are going to react posting that shit on the forum ,thats practically somebody being killed , wont go down to well on here, ban ftw !!!!!!!!!

wesgt

Lifer
dude thats so fucking wrong how do you think people are going to react posting that shit on the forum ,thats practically somebody being killed , wont go down to well on here, ban ftw !!!!!!!!!

x2! i think i heard that lad did die, so that vid is of a murder basically. its disgusting

bullet

Member +
thats not real??? surely someone cant b that sick, i had to keep fast forwarding it, couldnt watch it made my eyes water in 1 bit

madman

Member +
Posting of such material against forum rules let alone wrong in my eye's now thread moved to where it belongs :teach: