Apexi Dual Fannel Air Cleaner "Power Intake"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumel786

Member +
For sale: Apexi Dual Fannel Air Cleaner "Power Intake"

Item Condition: Used for approx 7 months, good condition

Price and price conditions: £35 collected with cash or £25 + delivery cost + 4% paypal fees.

Extra Info: Could do with a good clean, only one fin slightly bent while taking the filter out as per last pic. Inside looks uber clean :)

Pictures:

09052009579.jpg

09052009577.jpg

09052009576.jpg

09052009578.jpg

Contact Details: On here or 07710900035

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preffered or can deliver which is included in price

Thanks.

Last edited:

Rumel786

Member +
u can get them new on ebay for 59.95 plus 4.95 P&P.......

And your point is?

Anywhere on my post can you see it asking what price it is on ebay?

I paid 105.00 approx 7-8 months ago (direct from apexi not some cheap ebay shit). If you think my price is high then dont buy it. Try quoting a trader on here with one of their products which are avaiable on ebay & see what response ul get.....

Theres another "crushed" one for sale here for £40.00. buy that if you like but dont spam my thread.:shoot::shoot::shoot:

monka

Member +
less of the atitude mate, he aint slating you or anything, just that your not really going to be able to sell a used one, for more than a new one,

And your point is?

Anywhere on my post can you see it asking what price it is on ebay?

I paid 105.00 approx 7-8 months ago (direct from apexi not some cheap ebay shit). If you think my price is high then dont buy it. Try quoting a trader on here with one of their products which are avaiable on ebay & see what response ul get.....

Theres another "crushed" one for sale here for £40.00. buy that if you like but dont spam my thread.:shoot::shoot::shoot:

lol mate the post wasn't for your benefit, it was for the benefit of whoever may contemplate paying 60quid for a used one when they can get a new genuine one for the same price on ebay.

The "cheap ebay shit" I bought 2 weeks ago was genuine.

Also afaik the traders selling the apexi air filters are selling the brackets etc which is why it would be dearer.

My apologies if I offended you....

Rumel786

Member +
lol mate the post wasn't for your benefit, it was for the benefit of whoever may contemplate paying 60quid for a used one when they can get a new genuine one for the same price on ebay.

The "cheap ebay shit" I bought 2 weeks ago was genuine.

Also afaik the traders selling the apexi air filters are selling the brackets etc which is why it would be dearer.

My apologies if I offended you....

The brackets still in my car lool :)

I dont have a clue where abouts though, my whole cars still full of pieces that iv taken off mr car & boxes :(

Sorry for first post, was having a rough day yesterday :mad:

Someones scratched my passengers side mirror in a car park.....

Status
Not open for further replies.