Back after a long break

Streetech

Member +
Hi All

I have been away for about 3 years but now I am back. I still have my GT but she has been parked up after I blew the engine on a track day.

She has been with me for about 7 years and I will never sell up, but I was getting bored of seeing her sat on the drive doing nothing so I am going to rebuild and race her again.
Last time I rushed to get it finished for the start of the Toyota Sprint Series with the help of Nick and Mike at Tuning Developments but this time I am going to do it slowly and not annoy the TD guys too much.

Here are some picks of what I have started and I hope I am welcome back.

Pete

How it was before the engine went boom

How she looks now

Trying to get rid of some weight

Cut the dash up and test fitted. Wires getting sorted next ready for roll cage.

Streetech

Member +
Allo stranger lol
Glad to see its going to live again its been too long!

look forwards to the new setup :)

Hey mate, long time no see. How is married life treating you?

Going with a tried and tested setup for reliability. Can't wait to race her again.

Jay

Admin
Great to see you getting the sleeves rolled up again buddy, plenty more smiles left in that machine yet!

Jay

goldenvtr

Member +
Hey mate, long time no see. How is married life treating you?

Going with a tried and tested setup for reliability. Can't wait to race her again.

i know yea! ilts going very well thanks, the little one is just over 3 months now :) and ive got a legnum VR4 added to my collection lol
we'll be at the shows again next year, get him started at an early age haha

if your going back into sprint series / trackdays let me know and ill join you, my GT is pretty much track only now so need to get some stuff booked.

keep the updates coming!