Back from the bodyshop! New bumper/spoiler on

Arnold

Lifer
Got my Glanza back from the bodyshop, after having a Toms front bumper, rear duck spoiler fitted and drivers door resprayed. They've done a brilliant job on the repair of the bumper as it was in pretty crap condition, just some minor alterations needed on the fogs and the slightly larger gap between the bonnet and the bumper next to the grille. I've got some mesh to go where the grille was too.

Glanza_frontPS.PNG

Glanza_rearPS.PNG

Thoughts? :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Looks sweet dude. I would personally move the front number plate down from the middle or to one side but not covering the fog :)

Arnold

Lifer
Cheers guys, yeah I thought about that. The bodyshop stuck it there without asking so ill be getting that moved when it goes back soon

malcolmgt

Member +
looks good mate,as above I wouldnt mesh the centre. just leave it open.
mesh can look tacky sometimes

Arnold

Lifer
looks good mate,as above I wouldnt mesh the centre. just leave it open.
mesh can look tacky sometimes

I'll see how it looks. Off the car it's quite nice, and black too so it shouldn't be too visible. Here's the type i've gone for

Mesh.jpg

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I've used the same stuff on my bumper. I think it makes it look neat plus usually stops most bugs getting caught in the fins of your front mount intercooler lol

Arnold

Lifer
Yeah when I had the front end off, I was trying to find the largest insect in there, which was a hornet. On my Corsa, there was a dead bird behind there! Definitely needed the mesh to stop that! I was only going to mesh the grille though and leave the FMIC exposed.

Car booked into the bodyshop for this weekend having my new rear splitter fitted as well as doing the mesh, sorting the fogs and a few minor touch ups. More photos when it's done :)