Bad Times :'(

Paul-GlzV

Member +
well it really is gut wrenching to say this but my ep has came to the end of it's road. due to issues with work an my position in the company i work for i haven't much of a choice other than break my ep and clear my debts, as i'll get more than sellin as a whole, plus i wouldn't want any1 else to own it. call me stupid but i put alot of money an work into it and i'd hate to see it run into the ground. i dare say i'll venture far from the ep scene and will prob still be a reg visitor. think once i get back on my feet financially i'll buy a s14a 200sx and hav a crack at the drift scene for a while. i'll probly buy another ep someday but not in the near future, i'd lik to giv a big thanks to all members that have helped me on my little ep journey and a special thanks to

joel-ep91
alan-e
jay
nanglebadger
chris-ccm
1234567 - ed
bob@ecc (and davy)

hav all been a big help since i owned the car in some shape or form :beer::beer: on me boys thanx

PLZ NO1 FLOOD MY INBOX WITH PM'S ON PARTS AS I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANY OF THEM, ALL WILL BE UP FOR GRABS IN DUE COURSE

Last edited:
It is a sad day :(. I am reading more an more of thos sooner then later there won't be a good starlet turbo on the road but that is life..I hope you get back on your feet bud and sorry about the job...

Alan_E

Fresh Recruit
thats bad news mate, if you need a hand with anything jus give me a shout more than happy to help

Johnny_C

Lifer
its a shame paul,but id have to agree with you on seeing some1 else own a car that you spent so much time on.

nanglebadger

Member +
ahhhhh dude i'm sorry to hear this, honestly.

As Alan has said, if there is anything you need a hand doing, I'm only round the corner, just shout.

text msg comin ur way man.

Phil.

After-Glanza

Member +
Sorry to hear about this man, I know how much time and effort you put in to the car. You'll be back tho at some point, we always come back lol

flyingorphan

Member +
Sorry tp hear mate, these cars are money pits.

Im looking at a 200sx 14a somewhen over the weekend, good choice!

Hopefully see you on here again bud.