Battle @ 10,000rpm

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
yeah great vid this, im sure ive got it downloaded somewhere.

pc18

Is that red civic an ef? Its got a 1.3 engine eh?

its a honda city if it the one im thinking off.

Honda also released a turbo honda city in the 80s that was way ahead of it time, theres 2 that ive heard of in this country. awesome little things.

how cool is this!!

0502ht_14z1983_City_TurboPassenger_.jpg

highway.jpg

these cars are what first started the association of mugen with honda

Last edited:

wee-jo

Member +

Honda also released a turbo honda city in the 80s that was way ahead of it time, theres 2 that ive heard of in this country. awesome little things.

how cool is this!!

honda%20stuff

highway.jpg

Honda had te 1.3 tubby idea before toyota:eek: surely not lol, that red one in the vid looks nuts though.

pc18

the turbo city was a 1.2!! i wanted one for ages but there so rare in Japan it would have cost a bomb.

The model city in the vid came with 100ps standard only weighing 780kg's i remember as a guy on crx uk imported one and was selling it.

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
them honda city's wre introduced to make honda "cool" with the youngsters i japan and were supposed to have been a huge success

drew-turbo

Member +

how cool is this!!

0502ht_14z1983_City_TurboPassenger_.jpg

highway.jpg

these cars are what first started the association of mugen with honda

what wheels are on the blue one :confused:

Gee

Member +
I have every episode of Best Motoring International and about 400 others in this series :D

Great races, I love Best Motoring.