Battlefield 3

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Ive played Vietnam and Bad company, always great for a laugh in the choppers and vehicles etc, cant wait to buy 3 tho.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Been playing it flat out!

GTnomez are you Devilnomez on the PS3? Had a right few duels with u on Saturday night if you are.

GTnomez

Member +
^ Yeah expected you to reply, lol.

Yeah thats me on PSN, had some good kills with one another, lol, shame you cant see one anothers name as it was only by chance we came across one another. Last night you were on the main menu for AGES!

P.s Turn your f*cking flashlight off! So annoying! I hate them! :lol:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye forgot I left the PS3 on yesterday lol.

What ya mean turn on the flash light! You where on the other team course I'm going to blind ya lol!!!

Grand Bazar I was shouting at ya, dunno how many times you picked me off with a poxy hand gun, wasn't happy lol!!

GTnomez

Member +
Haha, thats because my handgun has the flash light on and not my main, lol.

I shall be on tonight after training so probs see you on later B)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Oh I'll be on lol. Have to change a brake disk on the womans car after work then I'll get on to even the score :p

Sparky

Member +
Havent stopped playing it because I have ordered MW3 aswell so tried to get as far as possible lol

I am like rank 17 and done about half of the campaign on hard.

Such a good game, always like going back onto BF games after a while because COD gets quite boring and childish. Actually hardly any of my mates are getting COD (which is a suprise) so cant see me playing it that much

Vglanza

Member +
Had this since it came out absolutley amazing in some ways although i feel it has a more COD feel too it, in terms of the maps, should have been more larger maps.which is a bit of a shame, and i know COD sold more copies blah blah blah, but this is by far the better of th e two, i have BF3 on the pc and COD on ps3 and graphically bf3 is alot better.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Had this since it came out absolutley amazing in some ways although i feel it has a more COD feel too it, in terms of the maps, should have been more larger maps.which is a bit of a shame, and i know COD sold more copies blah blah blah, but this is by far the better of th e two, i have BF3 on the pc and COD on ps3 and graphically bf3 is alot better.
BF3 PC FTW :D

If you play BF3 on the PS3 after playing on the PC it'll feel like a ghost town,32 players is needed at least imo.

Texx

Super Moderator
Anyone still playing this on PC?

If you want to add me to your friends list, we can go and blow some shit up. DirkShizer

Be warned, I'm not that good though! :haha: