5. HDI intercooler
6. Boost gauge
7. ct9 hybrid
8. Miester R coilovers
9. HT magcore leads(spelling, tried)

Thats should see you well.

scotty1991

Fresh Recruit
o cheers guys kinda new to all this wat kinda fiqures would i expect also wheers the best place to get all of this

ashygt

Member +
id get some decent coilovers and some 4 pot brakes first then start thinking about power,cant go fast without decent brakes.

stu

turboloon

Member +
don't forget a uprated fuel pump....,take yer time and you should be able to pick some of the stuff 2nd hand on here will save yer self a small fortune..also if ye go td04 ye may need a civic rad...personally i'd go td04...

scotty1991

Fresh Recruit
cheers guys so i kinda made my mide up for the speedvision kit just wondering what the intercoolers like compared to say hdi in terms of both fit ie bumper cutting and performanceand quility
also ive made a list of bits i will need please add if i miss any thing

manifold
hybrid turbo
down pipe
de-cat
intercooler
hks fcd
rrfuel pressure regulator
induction kit
revelant gauges
exhaust

turboloon

Member +
dude i would get a uprated fuel pump to be on the safe side...yer down pipe is yer decat...,don't bother with the rrfpr and the fcd and gauges put that towards a emu or power fc, and get it mapped,you'll also need a civic rad

addz

Member +
1. Japseed exhaust system
2. HKS actuator (spelling, tried)
3. japseed decat
4. Manifold of some sort
5. HDI intercooler
6. Boost gauge
7. ct9 hybrid
8. Miester R coilovers
9. HT magcore leads(spelling, tried)

Thats should see you well.

Pretty much what this man said, but before that, brakes and suspension.

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
dude i would get a uprated fuel pump to be on the safe side...yer down pipe is yer decat...,don't bother with the rrfpr and the fcd and gauges put that towards a emu or power fc, and get it mapped,you'll also need a civic rad

Most kits are stock rad friendly now so probably wont need the civic radiator and i dont think you will definately need an uprated fuel pump unless you go for over 220bhp. Will also need new injectors, probably 330's if your going td04 :)

turboloon

Member +
Most kits are stock rad friendly now so probably wont need the civic radiator and i dont think you will definately need an uprated fuel pump unless you go for over 220bhp. Will also need new injectors, probably 330's if your going td04 :)

depends if you go external waste gate..but i have a wepr s/r mani internally gated and i needed the civic rad,(i have just recently done the conversion)and you won't need 330's for a bar on td04(which is the recomended boost to run on standard internals..)