Bhp :)

Danza V :D

Member +
Hey all :) Just a post of curiosity, ive not got the money to rolling road my car at the moment i wanted to see wether any of you guys would have a rough idea as to how much power mines kicking out.. Right so the Engine mods

Apiro air filter
Blitz BOV
Autobahn88 D-Cat
HKS superdragger exhaust
JAM chip ( not wired in and if so how much would this add? )
Air - con removed
Running on constant hight boost

Much apreciated :):)

Member +
I had a look but its only a small black box with JAM racing on it made in japan.. thats it .. :/ . It was disconnected when i bought it and id like to put it back in and get it mapped.. sadly i was expecting more than that but awel lol. :p

Ben89

Lifer
That's a jam fuel cut defender, it will do absolutely nothing of you were just wire it in, would need extra fuel adding and extra boost.
I'd say with them mods you'd be lucky to have 150 bhp at the fly.

Member +
Its not too bad i suppose for the moment.. ive not had it long and its my first V. Just gettign Funds together for more mods when the missus is kind enough to give me my bloody bank card !!

Roy88

Fresh Recruit
Mine ran 150.7bhp today with a blitz filter, front mount, decat and full system. Also fitted a afpr and fuel cut but that doesnt really count atm. Once my hks evc comes i will up the boost and hope to see around 175bhp

baconfrys

Member +
Hey all :) Just a post of curiosity, ive not got the money to rolling road my car at the moment i wanted to see wether any of you guys would have a rough idea as to how much power mines kicking out.. Right so the Engine mods

Apiro air filter
Blitz BOV
Autobahn88 D-Cat
HKS superdragger exhaust
JAM chip ( not wired in and if so how much would this add? )
Air - con removed
Running on constant hight boost

Much apreciated :):)

get a ecu and get it on rolling road it will be a different car! i couldnt believe the difference! am now running 207.4bhp and cant stop smiling for every minute! also weighed her and 840kgs power to weight is awsome!! raid your piggy bank and map it!!! :)