Blitz dsbc spec r boost controller

Texx

Super Moderator
What's different? I thought they're both basically the same apart from the i-D has the infra red capability to communicate with the Power Meter and slightly better multi channel configuration.

there not the same, what comes up on the screen is different theres no menu like the one in my link about, i found out how to adjust the boost and the gain but the boost is now fluctuating between .7 and .9 bar

Texx

Super Moderator
Are you using the AUTO function to predetermine boost or have you adjusted the SET manually? In my experience with the i-D, the AUTO function is useless as it never gives a steady peak boost pressure.

Are you using the AUTO function to predetermine boost or have you adjusted the SET manually? In my experience with the i-D, the AUTO function is useless as it never gives a steady peak boost pressure.

this is mine mate, your thinking of the other i-d one mine is the dc type

18062012064.jpg

Texx

Super Moderator
your thinking of the other i-d one

If the DC is anything like the i-D then you can either use the AUTO function and set a desired boost pressure or select MANUAL and set the pressure increase ratio yourself.

From personal experience, the AUTO function doesn't work properly.

However, after reading through the translated manual above, it appears that the DC doesn't have an auto boost function anyway.

Are you using an actuator or external wastegate? Have you selected the correct option on the EBC?

If your using an external wastegate, what is it's spring pressure?

What have you set the values to for SET and GAIN?

What boost pressure are you trying to run?

If the DC is anything like the i-D then you can either use the AUTO function and set a desired boost pressure or select MANUAL and set the pressure increase ratio yourself.

From personal experience, the AUTO function doesn't work properly.

However, after reading through the translated manual above, it appears that the DC doesn't have an auto boost function anyway.

Are you using an actuator or external wastegate? Have you selected the correct option on the EBC?

If your using an external wastegate, what is it's spring pressure?

What have you set the values to for SET and GAIN?

What boost pressure are you trying to run?

im after studying that manual there and i stop the fluctuating as the scramble mode was set to high so it caused a malfuntion,

im using a hks actuator on a tongs spec hybrid im just trying to run .8 bat for now, i have the "set" at 5 and the gain at 10 and thats .8 bar, im unsure how to set it for actautor and not ex wg tho, it will be getting maped soon for 1.1 maybe 1.2bar

done it was on ug, had to go to the off screen and hold the dial for a few seconds untill it came up, ill get out later and have another go and see how it goes, cheers