blitz or hks?? which is the best?

kielgt

Member +
:confused:Has any1 got a blitz or hks exhaust system??? whats the best full exhaust system for the starlet ep82 running at 200bhp? write back as im wanting to buy 1 this week....................... sound :confused:

clarkytrd

Member +
I only sold my HKS one a couple of weeks back.

in my opinion, the blitz nur spec is my favourite, il be buying one soon!!

quadcorecraig

Member +
blitz nur spec are really good exhausts but very loud :D

the hks super dragger is the same a very good but not as loud :D

if its just outa the blitz or hks ad go blitz nur spec

both good systems :D

(i had the blitz nur spec)

kielgt

Member +
blitz nur spec are really good exhausts but very loud :D

the hks super dragger is the same a very good but not as loud :D

if its just outa the blitz or hks ad go blitz nur spec

both good systems :D

(i had the blitz nur spec)

sound mate. its £600 direct from blitz is that the best price around?

clarkytrd

Member +
no, i think monstermotorsport sells them cheaper.. correct me if im wrong!

they are listed in the traders section

kielgt

Member +
just looked at mostermotorsport

no, i think monstermotorsport sells them cheaper.. correct me if im wrong!

they are listed in the traders section

just been lookin on that site and im even more stuck now, wats the 5zigen Pro Racer ZZ Exhaust System like? :confused:

The Blitz Nur spec is a lovely exhaust, my buddy had one on his GT. The only problem was that it is very loud just cruising at motorway speeds. I had the HKS silent Hi-power exhaust system and it was excellent. It was a lot quieter for normal driving but was loud when i drove hard. I wasn't as loud as the nur spec when driven had though so it really depends on what your looking for :)

kielgt

Member +
The Blitz Nur spec is a lovely exhaust, my buddy had one on his GT. The only problem was that it is very loud just cruising at motorway speeds. I had the HKS silent Hi-power exhaust system and it was excellent. It was a lot quieter for normal driving but was loud when i drove hard. I wasn't as loud as the nur spec when driven had though so it really depends on what your looking for :)

yeah mate thats wat i wanted kno thanks, hks is the 1 for me then. i dont want it realy loud, did it give good performance??

MentaLEP91

Member +
Get a Trust PE-II mate.

60mm bore, awesome sound and very good performance. I have it and I wont change it for anything else

gglavin

Member +
noooo go hks, off set muffler is the way to go, nice and quiet on the street & lovely sound when you plant it

yeah mate thats wat i wanted kno thanks, hks is the 1 for me then. i dont want it realy loud, did it give good performance??

My old Gt wasnt that modified so i couldn't really say. It was only about 145-150 bhp. It did seem to spool up quicker when the exhaust was fitted but that could have been my imagination :haha:. It was a lovely sounding exhaust though. I haven't a bad thing to say about it

GT_Chris

Member +
Good choice mate.....ive got a HKS hipower silent on mine......gives of a nice deep tone on lower revs, and sounds nice when you plant ur foot down :D

ianmcintoshi

Member +
HKS all the way :rockon: ive got a hi power silent and its awesome! doesnt upset the neighbours bt still give good performance gains and sounds lovely when the foot is planted;)

mates glanza has pro racer and it jus sits at a perfect angle and has a really sweet sound!!

i hav spec 2 buddy club bit loud but small exhaust not into the whole big exhaust thing liles the such as hks or blitz