blitz turbo timer

thechomper

Member +
lads having this problem ,sometimes it works and sometimes it dos'nt,were is it wired to,i have tryed to chase the cable but it goes under the carpet on the drivers side,any ideas why it is doing this,is it the wiring or the timer itself

Monkfish

Member +
More than likely it's the wiring. Loose connection maybe.

When mine came out, it had several plugs so I think it connects into the wiring for the ECU and Ignition, meaning it can keep everything running when the key is pulled out. Check by the ECU, you should see some extra plugs in the wiring.

dac69er

Super Moderator
probably dodgy handbrake swithc connection on the timer. my mate had it on his GT4. just remade the connection and its fine!

thechomper

Member +
were it runs is a nightmare, it goes down the lower piller and then down under the footwell were the pedals are,do you think it is a wiring issue

dac69er

Super Moderator
all it should have is the connection to the ignition, the handbrake switch wire and ground connection and possibly a couple of ecu connections.

could well be a wiring issue. without checking them all or seeing its hard to say mate. follow the wires and see what goes where