Brentacre Insurance - Big thumbs up

Dave.

Member +
Alright folks,

Had my renewal there at the beginning of the month, and thought I'd give Brentacre a call because I'd heard their name mentioned in passing. They quoted me an excellent price for fully comprehensive insurance (a tad over £700, for a full 12 months) on my GT with ALL mods declared.

It's also a restricted power policy, so as long as I stay under the quoted bhp limit, I can do whatever I want to the car as long as I inform them, with no changes to the policy price :D Thats a roll cage, several strut bars, c pillar bars, full suspension, full exhaust, harness, FMIC, racing radiator, ECU, bodykit, wheels, brakes, the lot :)

Just thought I'd give them a firm thumbs up on here, the customer service is brill too, very warm, friendly and eager to help.

Like I said, all round I couldn't be happier!

Dave

sx_turbo

Lifer
YEP THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I WENT WITH LAST YEAR, VERY GOOD PEOPLE, I'M PRETTY CERTAIN I BE WITH THEM NEXT YEAR ASWELL.

not only were they the cheapest, they also operated the cheapest apr % for paying monthly, which i thought was very good.

and then when my insurance company were holding back my no claims for an accisent that wasnt my fault, and the third party had already accepted liability, they phoned them up for me and got it all sorted out.

Dave.

Member +
Yea same for me mate, I can't see me going anywhere else now, competitive quotes for a normal car, and for modified cars it's even better :)

Half of what the likes of Adrian Flux quoted me, and my current insurer (bell) couldn't get close to the price on Fully comprehensive :)

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey Dave,

What is your age, years NCD etc ? Just so i have an idea PM me if you dont want to disclose over the public forum. Or if you would rather not say at all then i understand.

Dave.

Member +
Yea no bother man, I've full no claims and just turned 22 (they said they wouldn't start the policy till I was 22, but had a little flexibility as my old polic expired a few days before my birthday!)

Dave