bros starlet stolen last night

shawzy

Member +
hi people my bros white gt was stolen at around 11:30 last night at bottom end of kingswood BRISTOL. LUCKLY UNUF I FOUND IT IN SOUTHMEAD where mine was found 2years ago when mine was stolen mine was stolen from warmley not far from the where my bros was taken from DIRTY SCUM BAGS

SO BRISTOL BOYS AND GIRLS WATCH YOUR STARLETS

ITS DEFO SOUTHMEADERS WHO NICKED MINE BACK THEN AND MY BROS NOW

ANY1 FIND NEWS OR NAMES THAT WOULD BE SWELL LOL:mad:

triple j

Member +
Dirty bastards, ive a pitbull an he watches over my gt day and night, only for him, i recommend one or any good dog to watch over our cars at night.

shawzy

Member +
yea lol i have a staff you can put foot on the drive with out him goin crazy about it lol they niked it exactly same way as last time to so defo connected dirty dirty dirty scum of the earth haha

dac69er

Super Moderator
i dont know. if you know what you are doing you can get into the car quick and silence that alarm. then it wont take long to rewire it to bypass the immobiliser from the way i have seen most installed.

Paul_JJ

Member +
i dont know. if you know what you are doing you can get into the car quick and silence that alarm. then it wont take long to rewire it to bypass the immobiliser from the way i have seen most installed.

With cat 1 even if you bypass the immobilizer as far as I know it won't pump the fuel......

shawzy

Member +
no alarm or moby bit silly but learn from mistakes.
no1 would happen to have ignition barrel with key lol?

chicco

Member +
That so annoying when it happens to you. I recently came back off holiday and someone stole my indicators now I need to source another pair!

shawzy

Member +
sorry to hear that chicco wel if they didnt smash the wing an indicator i would of had spare ones still

total scabs

Paul_JJ

Member +
Regardless what alarm you have, if you know what your doing it can be done :)

Of course, it will just take longer and nobody wants to fuck about with the car longer than 10 min, unless complete idiot. Even then - could be absolute bullet proof things like No battery in the car -))) or other trick buttons which again will slow them down. The best alarm probably is a German Shepard next to the car all night long -))) very hungry one.

Seen the advert once - "I don't ring the police" and a massive dog inside.

dac69er

Super Moderator
With cat 1 even if you bypass the immobilizer as far as I know it won't pump the fuel......

most immobilisers i have seen have 2 circuits. they suggest you use one circuit to immobilise the fuel pump and the other to immobilise the starter motor. the car i removed the alarm from only had the starter immobilised so the car could be bump started and stolen. it even came with a certificate and everything!

now it is refitted in my car i have used both circuits. but either way its not hard to get round V quickly if you know what you are doing :(