car alarm problem

richglanzav

Member +
to mods sorry if this is in the wrong section plz move it where it shud be...i wasn't sure where to put it

just a quick question...ive got a clifford concept alarm system on my car, and its got the close proximity motion sensors. when i bought the car they were sensitive to any movements close to the sides of the car (as they shud be)

but ive notcied recently that they arent at all sensitive now i can even rock the car when its locked and they dnt even make the warning bleep at all?

i have no explanation for this but my dad reckons maybe its cus ive had my windows tinted? just a shot in the dark really, any1 got any ideas as to why they ay workin like they did?

Andyep82

Member +
weird that ive got a clifford matrix with the sensors and sometimes they can be dead sensitive and other times you can rock the car same thing :confused:

Best to check all the sensors first make sure there not covered in any shite or anything restricting them. The sensors themselves may also be damaged. Email clifford with your problem it may be an occuring one? worth a go