car story

coreygodofall

Fresh Recruit
it started when i got with ex girlfriend,,she always told me about her phsycotherapist,hypnotist,phsyco analyst,raeke master uncle who lived and ran 'one of' his clinics in london,,he was fairly loaded by all accounts,(traded in his jag every year for a new one),was very dear to her! and for good measure,he was 6.3,built like king kong, and used to be a fairly good boxer!!...

anyways,i was with this girl for 2 happy years,,got to know the family... and without ever actually meeting this uncle in person,he agreed to let us go on holiday to an apartment he owned in a nice location,,(although we were not allowed to drive his boat!!)...me and my ex had the time of our lives and all the while i knew the time would come when i would have to meet this ''genius mindreader'' in person!!!...the day finally came in the oddest fashion!...i dropped down to my girlfriend one random saturday to find the family were in a panic because her uncle was over teaching a seminar and was supposed to be collected by my girlfriends mother who's car had a problem! it was a peugeot! anyways,,

thinking this would be a good oppurtunity to save the day i offered to 'take one for the team' and head out to the middle of no where to the rescue! in my old black 94 gt starlet with black jap racing wheels and frontmount and stuff!! an hour later i still hadnt found her uncle,despite several phonecalls back and forth to her family,her uncle,and my brother! (for support!) at one stage i got so much phone abuse i felt like turning off my phone and sacking the lot of them!

but i perservered and finally met the uncle standing under a tree in the arse end of no where!! i walked over and told him my car was parked across the way and walked back towards my car...weird thing was he walked over and stood beside me at the drivers door and put his hand out for the keys!!!! ha ha! i folded and handed them over straight away and jumped in the passenger seat of my own car!! (i wasnt proud of it!)...he squeezed himself into the driverseat and prettymuch straight away i noticed that this man drove like an absolute bat out of hell. my car was chattering and chirping and as we hammered back through dublin town (mid day)..

he asked me in a london accent,, WASS DAAH NOISE! i told him it was something with turbo's and jap cars and he asked, WHOI DUZN MA JAG HAV 1!,,to which i replied,its not a jap car ISIT!! he laughed and we got home in the end........that christmas he was over with his wife.. and my girlfriend threw a sly remark in front of her whole family while i was there about my 'shitty little car!'...i was slightly annoyed but didnt care enough to reply,although it didnt really matter because her uncle jumped straight to my defence sayin it was a fantastic,quick,RELIEABLE liittle car and she's too stupid to know anything about cars!...the family laughed,my ex was silenced and i felt better without havin to open my mouth!....

i finished with that girl a year later and that car got robbed last christmas morn after i invested nearly 3grand into it,, but thankfully, that story lives on!

sanchez

Member +
lol i know, read it, good story....i think, but whats the point? haha
Also you could of wrote it better so easier to read.

JohnOBrien8

Member +
did the story not start when you bought it first?how long did you have it?anything done to it?
and most importantly pics!

richglanzav

Member +
fuckin hell, he just put his hands out for your keys, i doh care if hes mike tyson i wudda said, my car, i drive, end of, u want this lift or dnt ya lol

bucketep91

Member +
random as hell! my girlfriend and her family always talk about my car like its a piece of shit. they seem to think because im always putting new bits on it its always broken and im "fixing it again" does my head in!

anyway pics of the ex?

coreygodofall

Fresh Recruit
firstly,the ex pics are out of the question!!,,since then i bought a td04 starlet which ive already put nearly 4grand into,, (a clifford alarm most importantly!)...and for anyone who expected somesort of reward for reading this,, sorry! there isnt really a point, i was baked when i wrote it!!