Charity jap show newquay

Charity Jap Show

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys, if anyone interested we are the orgnisers of new Jap Show hitting Newquay, Cornwall this year, Event is on Hendra Holiday Park on 11th and 12th June, we are looking for anyone with a jap car who wants to show. We have a general show area or competitions, Best Modified, Best classic / unmodified, Best sound system, Best club stand, Show n shine and Best in show. we have lots of traders and childrens entertainment. Tickets are £15 per person and include 2 day show pass, sat eve camping with use of Hendra s facilities, kids under 16 free.Extra nights camping available for those travelling and want a long weekend. All show cars must prebook and be on site 08.00 latest on sat morn. If show is a big success it will be on every year, official merchandise retailed by No Worries, web site on way. Tickets on sale now and selling fast. for any more info or to book call 07922 954254 or email scooby-girl-1@hotmail.com.
Hope some of u guys can make it. H n Arron

Charity Jap Show

Fresh Recruit
hia m8 r u both up for showin ur car? if u want show tickets we can meet up with u somewhere to sort that, all show cars must be pre booked and on site no later than 08.00 sat morn. give us a txt or a call if u want any flyers to pass on to ur m8s or if u want to book tickets. We want this to be a big event and we want as many cars as we can get, cheers H n Arron

scrappygit

Member +
Yeah Iam def up for this. I will drop you a text later mate if that's cool to see if Ivan get some flyers so I will give then to a few people. Cheers :)

Brad_L

Member +
count me out as i will be working until midday on saturday and couldnt come down until after that.

Charity Jap Show

Fresh Recruit
Charity jap show

yeh its a bit shit but i will still pop down after ive finished.
thats not a prob u can still show, if u get ur ticket we will inform staff u will be l8 and reserve a show space for u then its time to chill out with a beer ready for sunday!!!

Charity Jap Show

Fresh Recruit
Yeah thts gr8 m8, txt anytime, we want as many cars as we can get, we have website being built as we speak and are still booking traders, the more support we get the better the show will be, and next year we can be even bigger

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Nice one let us kno asap m8 for reserving space, the more cars the better show !! Website is being built as we speak and will be up in 7 to 10 days

Will let you know soon as i can, but dont think i can make it real early as will have my kids with me an they no early risers for shows like me...:haha:

Charity Jap Show

Fresh Recruit
lol tell them we got bouncy castle bouncy slide bouncy assault course possibly face painting , go karts and laser tag on sat too and a Tokyo Fire Engine that ll get em up, anone wishing to can book extra nights camping if they want to come fri save doing it so early on sat is not prob . Campers have use of all Hendras facilities so kids clubs / entertainment at tea time, check out hendras website for their ent and pools.

Charity Jap Show

Fresh Recruit
update

hey guys just a quick update on traders that have confirmed.

Sumiyaka. (bodyworks, service and repairs)
Performance Car Spares. (Used Parts)
Safe N Sound. (car audio and security)
Auto Glym (Sunday)
No Worries. (Official Merchandise).
Ultra Entertainment. (Childrens bouncy castles/slides/assault course, food etc)
Kerlow Party Karts. ( Childrens Go Karts and Laser tag Sat only)

We are still awaiting more confirmations we will keep you posted. website is nearly finished will post link up when done

Charity Jap Show

Fresh Recruit
We are now hoping to have Boost Junkies join us and waiting for FAST CAR to confirm. website is at www.japanesecarshow.co.uk but only homepage available as currently still under construction. come on folks give us your support show your cars and lets make sure the south west has a top Jap show for years to come.