civic with 4efte

hello all , any one tried to swap honda civic engine with 4efte ? or any links can help ? we did swap for opel kadet and it was very nice and now we want to swap the civic engine any ideas ?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
A 4E in a civic :eek: :eek:

Just turbo the vtec... Results will be much more promising. You can throw in a H22 engine in then turbo them. Why would you want to stick a 1.3 in there instead? Even turboing the 1.6 the results are far greater then what a 4E could offer.

tgidavid

Member +
Your probable going to transfer the engine engine/tranny setup. The stock civic engine rotates counterclockwise. Also, the stock engine is on the passenger side so you will definitely need to move a lot of the engine bits around to accomodate the engine position of the 4efte (drivers side).

glanzapower

Member +
i wouldnt think anyone has considered doing it cuz ur putting a 4efe engine in a shell which is heavier, just turbo the civic it be much quicker as well, i would rather put in a b/k series engine in a glanza shell NIPPY !!!

my car engine is normal 1500cc and sawping to vetc b16 cost me will cost me around 3000 $ without turbo , the 4efte will cost me around 1500$ with big turbo and FMIC LSD ... etc , thats why im looking for 4efte