Clarkie - Stay clear

Matty-2008

Member +
Hiya guys, sure you all know and there may even be another thread on here about him but ill copy and paste what i put on ukstarletclub:

Following Clarkies thread here:

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=25794

I sent him £1250 over paypal for the whole turbo kit, ecu + harness, panhard rod and arb.

Someone broke into his garden during this and nicked the ARB so I said forget it and knock £110 off the coilovers i was going to buy and he said thats fine.

So we left it at that, received the kit after a week and it didnt come with the ecu harness

So i kept ringing and he didnt answer untill i rung him on withheld, then he said he's been busy blah blah. So we spoke and said id have coilovers and trd clocks, he said he would check postage and get bk to me, so i rung him 3 days later, no reply. Ive rung him loads since, emailed him, PM'd on here. (He was active 10am this morning) and no reply.

So he owes me £110 and a harness, not a happy bunny tbh.

Now I cannot get hold of him what so ever, a few people have replied in that thread saying its happened before, so just to make sure it doesnt happen again do not think about buying anything off him, even if its cheap or w/e.

Cheers for looking guys

read my thread about snooksgt!! they all seem to be involved with each other, snooksgt, glanza97, clarkie, all from the same area and alot of people are having trouble with them!! stay clear of all this lot i would say!!