Clearance Sale

Boab

Member +
I have a few Starlet bits here which I will blow out at a greatly reduced price. Keep checking this thread regularly as I will be constantly updating it.

Powerflex Front Gearbox Mount

I have one powerflex gearbox mount, it was out of a kit which i split. brand new, still in packaging.

Price: £32 Delivered. One off price.

mount.png

Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator

Brand new, no packaging, no fittings but an be supplied with push on's. GENUINE Sard.

Price: £Provisionally SOLD. One off price.

sard_reg.png

Last edited:

Boab

Member +
what are the lights like to fit? intawested

It's bee a while since I've done one, but they are easy to fit. Takes about half an hour. Could be wrong, but I don't think there's any soldering/wiring involved.

Was easily the best mod I did to my GT, lighting was far, far superior.

Bob

Brendanlez

Member +
It doesnt even take half anhour to fit HID's, its like changing your bulbs just and then mount the ballasts. Cable ties usually do this :p .

Some kits do need you to add a positive and negitive lead to the battery but thats it done in no time

danb87

South East England Area Rep
is it possible too get them lights for the quadlight? i really like the look of them. :(

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
can u get those hid's for the ep91 in 6000k ? also do they have their own relay's or require using the oem ones?

thanks
kon

Boab

Member +
can u get those hid's for the ep91 in 6000k ? also do they have their own relay's or require using the oem ones?

thanks
kon

Yea, should be able to. They come with their own relays and ballasts. Nothing else needed.

Bob