CMB Auto's TGTT.com Meet 01/12/09

Rory

Lifer
Well Here are some pics from the meet last night, that was held at CMB Autos, up in Aberdeenshire.

Ive never been there before, but thery soon made everyone feel at home. Superb stuff, and Ill be back up again at somepoint in the future.

Cheers to Mark and Colin at CMB Auto's for there hospitality.

Anyway, here are pics from the night, thank Fudi for these.

IMGP1232.jpg

IMGP1235.jpg

IMGP1236.jpg

IMGP1237.jpg

IMGP1238.jpg

IMGP1239.jpg

IMGP1242.jpg

IMGP1243.jpg

IMGP1245.jpg

IMGP1247.jpg

IMGP1249.jpg

IMGP1252.jpg

IMGP1255.jpg

IMGP1256.jpg

IMGP1275.jpg

IMGP1270.jpg

A few extras.

IMGP1231.jpg

IMGP1276.jpg

IMGP1253.jpg

IMGP1254.jpg

BUT this was the best part........
Free cups of Tea, sandwiches, sausage rolls and tubs of Quality Streets!
Nothing better!!

IMGP1265.jpg

IMGP1264.jpg

And one of the heaters in the middle of the workshop!
IMGP1259.jpg

Again, cheers to all.
And hopefully will have the car with me next time!

Rory

top pics bud. Those heaters where a god send for sure!

For some reason thought your old glanza (Andy)was silver for some reason, and I had seen it before at Sims like, no idea why.

Fro

Member +
Gutted i missed this! Looks like a good one.

Nice pics too! How did the silver gt get there without getting so dirty!?

Fro

Member +
A guy I know made one the same for his starlet but as far as im aware he didnt get to finnish it, i think it might have been passed onto another member on here

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
A guy I know made one the same for his starlet but as far as im aware he didnt get to finnish it, i think it might have been passed onto another member on here

can you ask him for any links maybe? benefits etc? thanks

G5EGM

Lifer
Nice pics like....turned out well. Great nite tho, made even better by the fact we were indoors. lol.

As far as the mani on the Evo....Colin was sayin that it wasn't as efficient as a tubular one but is a lot lot stronger. Kinda looks like it belongs on a power boat engine tho :-D

Jay

Admin
That's pretty cool having one indoors. Great gathering of EP's by the looks of it too. :cool:

No idea, but i know the car goes like rocket! :p

ace pic's lads cheers :) was a a good turn out good to see everyone again and the new comers cant wait till the next one :cool:

A guy I know made one the same for his starlet but as far as im aware he didn't get to finish it, i think it might have been passed onto another member on here

bum deal eh :( greendaysimpson's got it just need final tweeks

REP ADDED TO ALL THAT ATTENDED ;) cheers

Rory

Lifer
Cheers for the comments people.

Aye its a blast getting a meet indoors, especially with the weather we had outside! :p

thanks for al coments
hears a pic of the car that ended the night in a BANG ! :haha: conrod number 4 :haha: muppet

Attachments

• P011209_19.190005.JPG
    P011209_19.190005.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 19