COMING: wickedEP Racing Annual SALE 25% OFF...

wickedep

Trader
hey phill,
we are unable to give any discounts as such for haltech mate. the margins offered to us is just too small. but i can get them at good prices and i can get anything you want from haltech. just pm me and let know what stuff you need and i'll get back to you with quote bro!!

sacha

akaye4000

Member +
You started making evo 5 manifolds yet? Back in march when I bought the side exit you said they were in the pipe line:)

rage

Lifer
dang it, just when funds are low you decide to play the discount card :D

possibly looking for the whole td05 kit for my forged 5e build.

now to see if i can find some spare cash in a sock somewhere... ;)

wickedep

Trader
haha!!

turbo kits are going to be a little cheaper this year. you already have an fmic. so our base externally gated td05-16g kit will cost you only 1200GBP(1430 EUR) delivered+paypal fees. unlike other manufacturers, you get the cold air intake and universal turbo>fmic pipe (can be adapted to your cooler easily) :) :)

SupaStu

Member +
Hi Sacha

Really want a cheapo CT9 (stock) manifold upgrade, whats the best you can do to Northern Ireland?

Cheers

Stu

wickedep

Trader
SALE IS ON !!!!!! just posting up a thread with the prices etc guys..give me a few minutes to have it up. cheers..

davehart

Member +
Oh a SALE....

Whats the best price on one of your TD04l kits with Front mount, manifold downpipe, wastegate and all the bits and bobs chucked in?