Considering breaking the Glanza

5e colin

Member +
fuck off with that BWAAAAA and no torque pffff stick to the starlet mate :) them b series are a nuisance

Murray

Member +
What's peoples opinions I'm considering buying an ek9
Keep starlet or move to ek9 lol

Get the glanza up and running, then you can decide if you want to buy a slower car. If I mind right its pretty much Rorys GT underneath? Which means it will handle;)

Murray

Jaf_ep91

Member +
Yeah it's mostly Rory's car I've just added fender bars and an H brace so your right should handle pretty decent lol

Rory

Lifer
Only if you turbo it... In stock form there pants.

Get the Glanza up and going, get the quaife and all my old parts on it and we will have it singing and dancing in no time :D

What's peoples opinions I'm considering buying an ek9
Keep starlet or move to ek9 lol

Djaniero

Member +
I did the exact same thing back in 2008, but with my GT. Loved every minute of EK9 ownership. But funnily enough I now have another GT.
I'd say go and test drive an ek9 first. They're not for everyone, especially if your coming from a well specced Glanza. The stock b16b has to be worked really hard to get the best out of it. But so rewarding when you do, and the handling is out of this world.

IMO....Get the ek9, sell the b16b and get a stock b18c4 or b16a and turbo it. Best of both worlds then.