Considering selling/breaking the Starlet

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Been toying with the idea of either selling or breaking the GT, really want a GT86.

Whats the market like at the minute for fellas buying high spec parts, none of it cheap lol.

I have a whole new exhaust side system sitting to go on the car for 600hp so no matter what I decide I'll be fitting that first and running at the Pod as a farewell.

corofin12345

Member +
dont get me wrong, the gt86 is a nice car but not for the money.. i found it slow-ish.. why the fuck they used a boxer engine is beyond me.. they are also tank slap happy...

weeJohn

Lifer
Look into the back of one before you make any decisions, its a 2 seater with a shelf in the back really.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
dont get me wrong, the gt86 is a nice car but not for the money.. i found it slow-ish.. why the fuck they used a boxer engine is beyond me.. they are also tank slap happy...

I'd keep the old Astra for the wee buffer and missus lol.

They are slow in standard form but if I bought one new I'd be keeping it for a very long time and when the warrenty is up I'd race/tune it.

There's just not enough drag racing in Ireland now, where I could have a lovely road car that I can use anytime.

yaristurbo

Member +
Wheels and tyres mine lol, hope u don't mate it's a cracking one of a kind car
So much custom stuff has gone into this and has raised the bar for the term 'high spec'
And after all its top of the ep leader board if that matters lol