Member +
For sale:CUSCO EP91 BMCS

Item Condition:Used, but good.

Price and price conditions:£50 delivered

Extra Info:Bought thinking it was for a EP82 but its not :( lol

Pictures:
DSCF0872.jpg

Contact Details:pM me.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:In price.

sanchez

Member +
Off topic lol

But Gryzor how did you get the pictures like that as in a grid style and to click to enlarge?

Gryzor

Admin
Off topic lol

But Gryzor how did you get the pictures like that as in a grid style and to click to enlarge?

in photobucket there is a "link options" link select "IMG Thumb" then just cut and past the img thumb link into the post...

riko666

Member +
Liam, you can still use that on your car - the only difference is that the GT one mounts at a bolt on the strut tower near the top whereas the Glanza mounts at the same level as the engine mount, as the ABS pipes get a bit in the way of the top bolt, but, I've used one previously with no issue, its just a bit more fiddly!

sanchez

Member +
Liam, you can still use that on your car - the only difference is that the GT one mounts at a bolt on the strut tower near the top whereas the Glanza mounts at the same level as the engine mount, as the ABS pipes get a bit in the way of the top bolt, but, I've used one previously with no issue, its just a bit more fiddly!

Yeah thats why i bought it, because i seen people using EP82 bmcs on the Glanza so thought it may be same other way round.

Will see how the sale goes mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.