Dd Sat Nav Dvd Headunit Blitz Boost Controller Bride Tacho Twin Pod Gauge Pillar Moun

Tobz91

Member +
For sale: Blitz Dual SBC Boost Controller Item Condition: Stunning. Price and price conditions:£105 Posted (ono maybe) Online payment of some kind or cash Extra Info: Functions as it should, no problems! Pictures:

Contact Details: email for quick reply Tobzis@live.co.uk Location: Deal Kent Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Postage or Collection

For sale: Pioneer Avic F900-BT headunit Item Condition: as new Price and price conditions:£355 Posted (ono maybe) Online payment of some kind or cash Extra Info: Bought from Halfords, comes with box and everything it came with originally hasn't been used for long since I sold my starlet shortly after buying it. Pictures:

Contact Details: email for quick reply Tobzis@live.co.uk Location: Deal Kent Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Postage or Collection

For sale: Bride Tachometer and Shift Light Item Condition: Perfect Price and price conditions:£30 Posted (ono maybe) Online payment of some kind or cash Extra Info: Easy to fit, looks cool, quiet hard to come by! Pictures:

For sale: Pillar mount gauge holder Item Condition: as new. Price and price conditions:£10 Posted (ono maybe) Online payment of some kind or cash Extra Info: Looks cool! Pictures:

Last edited:

Brad Watson

Fresh Recruit
PM inbox full dude..

What size gauges did you use on the pillar pod? Ive got 52mm gauges, just wondering if you used the same size or bigger?

Tobz91

Member +
PM inbox full dude..

What size gauges did you use on the pillar pod? Ive got 52mm gauges, just wondering if you used the same size or bigger?

52mm I used them for the small standard sized ones aren't they.

Inbox clear thanks for the heads up :)