2j5b989.jpg

Contact Details:
U2U or Dmartin@racerwholesale.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: buyer pays postage

Toplap

Lifer
whats OBO?

never seen a narow band with numbers... just lean or stoch

Or best offer (sorry its a common term here, i forget sometimes :p)

yeah its just a narrow band, that gives a somewhat more accurate reading. Defi makes really nice gauges.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Or best offer (sorry its a common term here, i forget sometimes :p)

yeah its just a narrow band, that gives a somewhat more accurate reading. Defi makes really nice gauges.

A narrowband is less accurate than a wideband, does this come with a sensor?

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Yes it is less accurate than a Wideband, it does not come with or use a lamda sensor like a wideband would.

http://shop.edoperformance.com/defi-116-dgauge-gauges-p-8884.html

they are no longer in production, but still retail for $113

Ok sorry I misread your post, I thought you were saying a narrowband is more accurate but yu were just saying that this narrowband gauge gives more accurate readings because of the scale.:)

Anyway nice gauge and good luck with the sale, very good price.;)

Toplap

Lifer
you could use the stock lambda on the car for this gauge right? if so im interested

Yes

you can either splice at the ecu, or you can splice into the 02 sensors and run a wire inside hte cabin....I would recommend splicing at the ecu though. you can pick either the front or the rear bank sensor. I've never installed an A/F gauge before though, so if you need help as to which wires i'll have to find some help for you

narrow band 02 gauge will read off of the secondary o2 sensor, which reads data as a voltage figure, usually from 0.1-0.5 volts.

from defi web page

Last edited:

Toplap

Lifer
Ok sorry I misread your post, I thought you were saying a narrowband is more accurate but yu were just saying that this narrowband gauge gives more accurate readings because of the scale.:)

Anyway nice gauge and good luck with the sale, very good price.;)

thanks mate :)

ben_j

Member +
narrow band will only gice you a decent reading under hard acceleration unlike a wideband which reads all the time. and yes its less accurate but good enough to tell if u have changes/problems occuring etc..

hope that helps anyone, good luck with sale!

Toplap

Lifer
narrow band will only gice you a decent reading under hard acceleration unlike a wideband which reads all the time. and yes its less accurate but good enough to tell if u have changes/problems occuring etc..

hope that helps anyone, good luck with sale!