Do not trust

Fizturbo

Member +
https://www.ukstarletowners.com/top...-project-nightmare-at-unit6-sep2014-may-2016/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/468173396549649/permalink/2896221837078114/

Tuning Developments wer not available at the time, they wer busy in between moving to larger unit,but I had no patience.
Faisal Amir recommended Unit6 the 6peed crazy (woffle) guru,unit6 was more local to me so passed me mobile number, after chattin to woffle man sounded like he knew his shit all clued up blah blah blah, even woffle buddy's praised woffle guru.

Luckily the person that recommended woffle had a vey lucky escape apparently he had plans for a gearbox etc build, even traveled to see woffle in action to unit6 but woffle quickly disappeared , staff said woffle had to go emergency hospital for his woffle hand injury, woffle vanished in a customers car cause the owner was comin over with a gang of lads, upset owner been trying to collect the Nissan micra ct9 conversion for sum time...

This woffle is a true story vanished in to thin air. woffle man reminds me of Toby (double woffle).

Admin remove post if not allowed.
Thanks Fiz.

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Shocking.

UOnSw5H.gif

Fizturbo

Member +
If nothing else, the only good that can come out of being stung so badly is passing on the information so that nobody else makes the same mistake.

Av added sum more info on ukso link.

Mrs made a folder,thers plenty messages of fb, text messages and WhatsApp.
Lot customers got stung by him but ther not all on forums or fb.

Fiz.

Last edited:

Djaniero

Member +
Fiz, did I meet you and your mate in Manchester a while back and sell an EMB to you guys?
If so I remember you telling me about this. Shocking stuff.

Fizturbo

Member +
Is it Tim?
Yup was me with little bro was nice to meet you, av end up with two emb & one ultimate (Greddy) lolz, still boxed of.

Yup still in shock, peeps been sending me messages.

Fiz.

Last edited:

Djaniero

Member +
Yeah man. Thats me lol.
Likewise...hows things? Hows your lil bro getting on with his?

Crazy long story, but I bumped into a starlet guy over the summer and the above dude did all the work on his GT. Luckily he got his all done before it went down hill.

Fizturbo

Member +
Haha. Doin fine Thanks.
Still needs sum tlc on his parked up at moment.

The guy had lucky escape probably sum of my starbo bits went on his car won't be surprised there.

Fiz.

Djaniero

Member +
Glad to hear man.

Hope your bro gets his back on the road soon.

Its a crazy turn of events, because from what I can gather, he as theee starlet Guru of the NW at one point.
Did you ever manage to find out why he lost the plot and did what he did?

Fizturbo

Member +
G6 speed guru lol,
Had problems with his ex not allowed to see his son,drink, drug addict had to go drug rehabilitation thru court case,use to carry taser torch showed it to us, took it nite out in town an end up in cell been fightin with his ex girlfriends boyfriend (all crazy) use to go roun an slash all his tyres, told me all this that's why half time unit closed. Got evicted from unit, luckily customers wer allowed to collect belongings.

Last edited:

Fizturbo

Member +
Unit 6 owner own many units there,owner has got his own garage mot business David MSM Melbourne St Motors Mot
over 30+yrs good rep.
Chris got a beating of a customer outside unit head was bleading cctv evidence, also kicked of of with Id-workz.co.uk boys, they got fed up of unit6 issues so many customer complaints regarding unit6.
Thanks to David & Big Pete for allowing customers to collect cars & sum parts of what was left there.

Last edited:

Fizturbo

Member +
Unit 6 owner own many units there,owner has got his own garage mot business David MSM Melbourne St Motors Mot
over 30+yrs good rep.
Chris got a beating of a customer outside unit head was bleading cctv evidence, also kicked of of with Id-workz.co.uk boys, they got fed up of unit6 issues so many customer complaints regarding unit6.
Thanks to David & Big Pete for allowing customers to collect cars & sum parts of what was left there.

Something is not right ,back ground pictures of Melbourne St units.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Starlet-...577698?hash=item4db6561962:g:AQsAAOSwViVfnCSB