Drag racing@ Bishops Court 6th March!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
First blast of the 2011 season is only 6 weeks away, who all is attending?

It's a double points round and with a big shake up of the classes about to happen it means alot of new comers will have a shot of the championship in their own class.

Would be good to see some members of here coming down and racing, the new classes havn't been released yet but from what we gather super high powered starlets are being put up into a higher class so that leaves Class 3 open for the taking to some guys running under 300hp.

Of course you don't need to worry about the championship if you just want to come down for some casual racing.

They are also possibly allowing passengers during the fun runs at the end of each day but passengers must have signed on and been racing earlier in the day. If this is the case I plan on taking a few people for runs in my car, very few people have had a run in my car on its race setup.

First though I need to put her togther lol, still sitting in boxes at ECC :p waiting on alot of parts to arrive.

So stick your names down if you racing or spectating, if your racing how about a little info on your car.

1.Spuddy - Racing, new setup this year though prob not running to its fullest on this first day out aiming for 300hp, next event 450-500hp

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Sounds great spuddy. Will have to take the V up to see your beast in action this season. Best of luck.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Sounds great spuddy. Will have to take the V up to see your beast in action this season. Best of luck.

Cheers, really looking forward to it, of course if everything comes together in the next 6 weeks I'll run her flat out but theres just so much needing done.

Just waiting for my new gearbox to be built, its the part I'm most excited about.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
me and the duke will be up there spectating lol
until my cars sorted ..the duke is buying the apexi power fc so hopefully il have mines up to ecc for the make over soon

ps pm mme johns number lad that fella with the evo is wanting his car done :)
there will be some new newcomers to bishopscourt this year all road legal cars with big power in them :)

lad il be taking that diff out sometime this week if you be needing it ?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye I need the diff, though the box is a couple of weeks of being ready. Can I convert it to 1.5way and change the lock up torque setting on it?

Last edited:

John@ECC

Lifer
me and the duke will be up there spectating lol
until my cars sorted ..the duke is buying the apexi power fc so hopefully il have mines up to ecc for the make over soon

ps pm mme johns number lad that fella with the evo is wanting his car done :)
there will be some new newcomers to bishopscourt this year all road legal cars with big power in them :)

lad il be taking that diff out sometime this week if you be needing it ?

You have PM

billybob

Untrusted Seller
seems like this year mite be the year for toyotas when coming to the toyota vs honda days but got to watch out for magoo seems hes the lad with the power in the honda for the new year might be wrong

better to keep one lane for the 10 toyotas and the other lane for the 800 hondas lol

John@ECC

Lifer
seems like this year mite be the year for toyotas when coming to the toyota vs honda days but got to watch out for magoo seems hes the lad with the power in the honda for the new year might be wrong

better to keep one lane for the 10 toyotas and the other lane for the 800 hondas lol

Mr White should be going a bit faster.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
yep he should push over 300bhp easy ..
will be nice to see how the times go this year should be an interesting year
fuck me i better be in the top 3 as far as times are concerned lol or im going to get some abuse lol

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
yep he should push over 300bhp easy ..
will be nice to see how the times go this year should be an interesting year
fuck me i better be in the top 3 as far as times are concerned lol or im going to get some abuse lol

Stop playing Zinga poker and get that car 100% :p

Barrys car is flying! First time I was in a Type r that could spin the wheels in 3rd never mind 2nd!!!

Last edited:

billybob

Untrusted Seller

Barrys car is flying! First time I was in a Type are that could spin the wheels in 3rd never mind 2nd!!!

my bots play zynga lad lol
always liked mr whites car lcleanest looking one ive seen and sure will move ,,,whats begley doing did he sell up or keep te teg?
just waiting on the zynga cams lad lol

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
my bots play zynga lad lol
always liked mr whites car lcleanest looking one ive seen and sure will move ,,,whats begley doing did he sell up or keep te teg?

He's still got it but it's still for sale I think.

He has a Seat Cupra R he's tuning up but he's a wedding to pay for so dunno how much racing he'll be doing.

John@ECC

Lifer

Barrys car is flying! First time I was in a Type are that could spin the wheels in 3rd never mind 2nd!!!

Yeah ive never been in a EP3 that wanted to spin in 3rd either. Must have some power.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
hows your car coming along seen the dog box on your facebook not to bad

that lad with his new glanza is tdo4 now just tested it today pulls nice past them dc2s lol he might be a contender this year lol

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
hows your car coming along seen the dog box on your facebook not to bad

that lad with his new glanza is tdo4 now just tested it today pulls nice past them dc2s lol he might be a contender this year lol

Aye the box is going to be cool. I'm hoping theres one last minute major change happening to the car, in talks with the people about it atm, really stretching the budget to cover everything, it'll be tight lol.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Aye the box is going to be cool. I'm hoping theres one last minute major change happening to the car, in talks with the people about it atm, really stretching the budget to cover everything, it'll be tight lol.

got to love them budgets i must pm your missies about this budget build your doing ..and there she is saying that the gearbox is costings you a whooping 600 pounds lol

put it this way if you ever decide to rob a bank you wount miss a gear change now :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
got to love them budgets i must pm your missies about this budget build your doing ..and there she is saying that the gearbox is costings you a whooping 600 pounds lol

Lol, I really hope she doesn't come on here! I dunno whats getting more spent on it atm, the car or the baby to be lol.

weeJohn

Lifer
Lol, I really hope she doesn't come on here! I dunno whats getting more spent on it atm, the car or the baby to be lol.

Its not the money thats a problem, its the time you need to spend with them lol.

You basically have to give most of your life up and change it to suit their needs. Not trying to put you off or anything there lad lol!!!

But they are worth it, sometimes.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Its not the money thats a problem, its the time you need to spend with them lol.

You basically have to give most of your life up and change it to suit their needs. Not trying to put you off or anything there lad lol!!!

But they are worth it, sometimes.

Thats why I'm building a fast car :p my get away vehicle! lol