emanage blue

J25GTi

Lifer
Hey guys,

Bought my emanage blue off idrees and it arrived today (thanks for the quick delivery bud!)

And I was just wondering if anyone has the wiring diagrams for this? As I was going to hardwire it in...

Does it come with a base map so I can fit it and drive it to my mappers?

Also, how close will I be at maxing my injectors with. a 1bar ct9?

Cheers guys

starlet666

Member +
find out what he had it mapped for and if it had a map in it it will still b there i believe.... that way u can throw it in start it up and u (might) b able to drive it to the dyno and get it tuned

Idrees

Banned
Hey, glad it arrived really fast. I bought if off Craig on UKSC, who bought it off one of his local lads who I believe ran a TD04 on this. So I'd reset it before fitting, I believe this can be done with the laptop cable and software, which is also in the box. :D

danturbo4311

Member +
Although its a little more expensive your best option by far is to buy a field extension harness wire it all in drive it to get it mapped & just plug it in when you get there. As its more hassle then its worth just butchering your wiring loom

J25GTi

Lifer
Ok bud, thanks for that! Yeah I saw I got the cable etc that was really handy! Thanks for the quick posting etc!

So if I just reset it and buy a field harness that will be the best way?

Hey, glad it arrived really fast. I bought if off Craig on UKSC, who bought it off one of his local lads who I believe ran a TD04 on this. So I'd reset it before fitting, I believe this can be done with the laptop cable and software, which is also in the box. :D

danturbo4311

Member +
I wouldnt reset it just leave it on there & let the mapper decide as he can always reset it if they want, the field extension harness are not essential but make life so much easier

starlet666

Member +
i agree i got a harness from rhd japan and it was a cheap easy fix for what i needed to do to my car..... glad i did it really

Sparky

Member +
I wired mine in with a field harness last week, makes life so much easier :)

Was sat in the house on the laptop looking at what wires needed splicing, wired it in and then took it out to the car and plugged it straight in ;)

Just drive it off boost to the mappers im sure it will be fine and your standard injectors are good for 1 bar :)

Sparky

Member +
The field harness is just plugs no wiring needed for that.

Just need to get the wiring diagram for the emanage which is in the link above for a Glanza