Emanage Blue

EP82

Member +
What additional Harnesses will I need as well as the unit for setting up my TD04 Setup, cheers.

Scizdott

Fresh Recruit
The unit should come with the main harness. So the others for a good total tune are:
- Injector Harness
- Ignition Harness
- GReddy 3 BAR Pressure Sensor*
- Pressure Sensor Harness*

*Optional, but the 3 BAR MAP sensor and the pressure sensor harness are needed to tune the car based on load, as well as safely increase your boost pressure above stock limits.

EP82

Member +
Thanks mate, I know what im looking out for now, am I right in assuming I will not require a SLD or FCD once I have installed this?

Scizdott

Fresh Recruit
Thanks mate, I know what im looking out for now, am I right in assuming I will not require a SLD or FCD once I have installed this?

I don't think the e-Manage blue gets rid of speed cut, not 100% sure on that one.
You won't need the FCD once you have the pressure sensor and harness. If you don't there's a boost clamp feature that can restrict the voltage on the MAP sensor -- would act just like the FCD unit.

goldenvtr

Member +
I don't think the e-Manage blue gets rid of speed cut, not 100% sure on that one.
You won't need the FCD once you have the pressure sensor and harness. If you don't there's a boost clamp feature that can restrict the voltage on the MAP sensor -- would act just like the FCD unit.

Emanage will not remove speed cut but you can reset the fuel cut to a point of your choice.

To be honest all you need it the main harness and the pressure sensor, and maybe the ignition if your planning on runnin massivly high boost with new cams/headwork