emu software

trying to download emanage ultimate software ver2.20 and its saying it failed to start because EMGUSB.dll not found, why would this be?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
u must be using win xp or older... and make sure ur copy of windows is 32bit as it wont work on 64bit either...

oh and just in case make sure ur not just downloading the update mate...

kon

dac69er

Super Moderator
can you not just manually install all the dll? i have done this on a few programs before.

just a quick scan of google and it looks like the download online doesnt always include that file. look into it a bit more, google is your friend :)

got the software sorted and a lead but the program reads offline even when i try to connect to the ecu lhow the manual says, any ideas? doesnt even come up on the laptop that its pluged into the usb port!

Gryzor

Admin
follow the instructions in the operational manual, install the latest version followed by the update.

triple j

Member +
no it doesnt, it did at one stage make a sound to indicate it was pluged into it but couldnt see it
make sure and have only one e manage program installed, start wit the the latest one, if it dont work uninstall it and install the next older program, try that i got mine going that way.