Enfield 30/12/08 After meet discussion and pics - video page 3

gv1.3

Admin
Well done to all for making it to this one. I think we were all a bit surprised with the number of cars that turned out.

The meet location was great and will be used again - think the loud music might need to be left at home next time as it draws too much unwanted attention - thankfully today we had no hassle. The second location was very out of the way but was a great open space for pics so had to be done... fair play to you all for driving your cracking motors into a mucky field :)

Was good to sit down and have a yap with you all in mother hubbards after, even if Mr Chomper didnt get his toast with his full Irish!

Im just editing some pics now and will get them up... also have some video too.. get your pics up!

Hope you all made/make it home safely.

wesgt

Lifer
irish meet 30/12/08 enfield

was at this meet today, sound bunch of lads and a good meet, some nice cars there!

now for some pics:)

30122008487.jpg

30122008488.jpg

30122008489.jpg

30122008490.jpg

30122008492.jpg

30122008493.jpg

30122008494.jpg

30122008495.jpg

30122008496.jpg

30122008497.jpg

30122008498.jpg

and heres a little vid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RsXVkVRGeM

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
sounds like a wicked day out lads!!

now on a more serious note... :pics: :p

kon

Gryzor

Admin
Great met lads, good to see a great turn-out and put faces to names. Can't wait to see the off-road pics ;)

Last edited:

Mike_ep91

Member +
Nice pics, looked a good turn out!

P.S, Corey, ya coulda washed your car!! :p

we spent about 3 hrs last nite cleanin them and drove 15 mins up the road and they were filthy...i have loads a pics lads just have to get them uploaded..gimme a bit im only in the door..

was a good meet and it was nice to put more faces to names.overall a good turnout better than i was expectin to be honest.fair play to all that attended.

Jay

Admin
Great turnout lads and ladies!

Phil texted me last night about it but I had work today FFS..

The whole way through that vid I was waiting for someone to go "BOO!" :haha:

we spent about 3 hrs last nite cleanin them and drove 15 mins up the road and they were filthy...i have loads a pics lads just have to get them uploaded..gimme a bit im only in the door..

was a good meet and it was nice to put more faces to names.overall a good turnout better than i was expectin to be honest.fair play to all that attended.
Nice pics, looked a good turn out!

P.S, Corey, ya coulda washed your car!! :p

Duff me and the two Mikes polished the cars for three hours in an underground carpark last night I'm dosed wit a cold arrived to enfield and the cars were mank:haha::haha: Cat lol
Heres a pic for proof

2000191113a9745495138l.jpg

coreys mate, lovely car.

Cheers dude some razz out of that teg.

Good turn out I must say. It was a good to be behind that rex in those tight twisties what a sight it was like I was in a D1 drift shoot out lol.

BIG thanks for the tgtt goodies nice one Dylan!!

thechomper

Member +
well lads what can i say ,great turn out,by all members,some absolute fantastic motors there, really was impressed ,Dylan well done on the locations,top notch ,no hassle from the Garda all day,heres my pics

DSC01114.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01110.jpg