EP85/CCM spec engine/VF35/EMU

Chris@CCM

Member +
well got teds car tuned at long last and at 1.5 bar of boost it made 312hp il get the print out up asap some more boost it will make 320 no probs one hell of a fast car to drive :drive:
066.jpg

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
She was fast enough last time I saw him, bet you are well chuffed with a figure like that mate. Cracking result.

Funny thing is the 4WD will be handy driven in the wet too! :haha:

ChrisGT

Member +
Impressive result! What have you done to the 4WD system to make it capable of handling that much power??

GP82

Member +
Awesome result!! :cool:

Will the vf turbo still make useable power with more boost?

Is the boost holding 1.5 bar throughout the rev band?

How much HP would you estimate this turbo make at 1 - 1.2 bar boost?

Sorry for all the q's Chris, but will be doing a similar setup on a stock engine lower boost. The car must be a beast to drive with awd :cool:

richglanzav

Member +
wud love to see some vids of that car, must apsolutely fly...whats the traction like i bet it spins up all 4 wheels at times surely

Chris@CCM

Member +
Awesome result!! :cool:

Will the vf turbo still make useable power with more boost?

Is the boost holding 1.5 bar throughout the rev band?

How much HP would you estimate this turbo make at 1 - 1.2 bar boost?

Sorry for all the q's Chris, but will be doing a similar setup on a stock engine lower boost. The car must be a beast to drive with awd :cool:

boost was not too stable dude due the avcr needing a bit more tweeking but once the boost is up a bit more it will fly ! we never tryed it at 1.2 bar on the dyno tbh if u were think of using a stock engine a vf24 might be better thats whats ive got to go on my v

Chris@CCM

Member +
wud love to see some vids of that car, must apsolutely fly...whats the traction like i bet it spins up all 4 wheels at times surely

not too bad tbh dude we took it for a road test and the clutch started to slip so need clutch be for any more boost for sure

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
great result. is there much more to get out of a vf35 past 1.5 bar? What rpm is it hitting 1.5 bar at?

dac69er

Super Moderator
:eek: How long will that hold up? Isn't it designed for like, 60hp?? Mental! Toyota are geniuses!

mine is broken already and its 100% stock and only done 70,000miles :(

i think its just luck of the draw with the 4wd system

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
:eek: How long will that hold up? Isn't it designed for like, 60hp?? Mental! Toyota are geniuses!

a standard ep85/95 is 100ps so the car is running over 3 times what it was designed for :rockon:

dac69er

Super Moderator
a standard ep85/95 is 100ps so the car is running over 3 times what it was designed for :rockon:

you sure its 100ps mate? looks like a normal 4efe to me. also, doesnt feel like it goes any different to my girlfriends ep91 4efe.