Ep91 Apexi Power FC, Hand Commander, Fc hakko cable, 3bar map sensor. Package deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockrockgtti

Member +
Item For Sale:

Ep91 Apexi Power FC, Hand Commander, 3bar map sensor.

Item Condition & Description:

Im not gonna bore you with and indepth description of what the unit can do. But the short end of the stick is, that its a plug and play fully programable ecu!
The unit and all included accessories are in a excellent, used, working order. This ecu was orignally an ep82 unit but i rewired the harness for an ep91. Im an aircraft electrician by trade so rest assured the harness has been made to a high standard by myself. Ive owned the unit for about 4 years and in that time has never missed a beat. Its been more than adequate for getting me up to 300bhp.

The hand commander is in excellent working condition, but may have the odd blemish/ scratch here and there.A Vw 3 bar map sensor is included along with wiring connector this was bought new about 4 years ago. Ive probably covered about 5000miles in that time and a couple of track days.

Price:
SOLD

Pictures:

Contact Details:
Please Contact me via PM

Payment & Shipping Details:

Payment Via Paypal fees included.
Postage included via Royal Mail 24hr tracked, insured upto £1000. Mainland uk only.

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Please add contact details as per the template buddy otherwise this will disappear.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.