EP95 rear loom help

Benji91

Member +
Hi all!

Hopefully some one on here can help me out. I am almost done with a turbo conversion on my ep95. I have the front loom in and wired. I am trying to match it up to the ep95 na rear loom (as looking at posts seems the best to do due to extra sender ect) has some one done this and can post pics of what wires they connected together? Wiring isn't my strong point along with being colour blind! Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

weeJohn

Lifer
I didnt do it that way, I never changed any wiring that didnt go to the ecu. What have you done so far?

Benji91

Member +
I used my glanza with emanage ecu and cat one alarm ect as a donor. So I took all the engine and dash looms out the ep95 then fitting the glanza ones in. I was intending to use the glanza rear loom too but the tank is different. What's the best way to do it? I read a few posts about matching the looms up? I have the glanza center rear loom plug (female) and the na rear loom plug (also female).

dac69er

Super Moderator
i did it the same way weejohn did. i only used the engine bay loom with a couple of small changes.

that is the easiest way to go about it.