Everyday it looks the same

Shak-gt

Member +
Here is my GT not sure if it will change much as i am not driving for a while, just want to drive my GT :mad: It is just a wheel bearing gone lol

IMG_1152.jpg

Shak-gt

Member +
Lol i would love to believe me but i have pins in my arm and the other bone still has not healed so doing work on it is so painful, plus u see the quad thats our other gt and to make it a rolling chassie it needed my seat, wheels, shocks, springs and bolts for shocks and springs

malcolmgt

Member +
Lol i would love to believe me but i have pins in my arm and the other bone still has not healed so doing work on it is so painful, plus u see the quad thats our other gt and to make it a rolling chassie it needed my seat, wheels, shocks, springs and bolts for shocks and springs

poor excuses! haha.

wesgt

Lifer

get a friend that has nothing to do to sort it for you! although its a horrible feeling when you wanna drive the car and can't

KrissyB

Member +

how on earth did you do that , I only saw you a few months back when I bought my GT to Bluewater????

turboflow

Member +
i wont do it shakira because you will start driving it before you are fully recovered and hurt your self more, also if u have a crash the insurance will be void as you are unfit to drive. plus ur skint and cant pay for the bearing to be pressed, i dont mind paying for it but only when ur signed off and ok to drive x