Exclusive Offer For Toyotagtturbo.com members ***RHDjapan***

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

it is with great excitement that we bring this news to our members. Recently we spoke to RHDjapan.com, with a much appreciated introduction by SupaStu, regarding the direct supply of parts to TGTT members.

RHDjapan are a well known big hitter in the jap tuning world based in the heart of Tokyo they have their finger on the pulse of the scene and can get you the JDM items you need, when you need them and at discount price for TGTT members!

Patrick Antell, co-founder and owner of RHDjapan:
RHDJapan is proud to formally be accepted on the forum as an official trader
and we look to help out one of the communities which have helped us grow and improve over the years. In addition to the over 260+ different manufacturers that we have access to here in Japan we have also just released www.bidjdm.com which will help users locate those highly sought after discontinued and nicely priced used parts from Japan.

RHDjapan are in the process of setting up their forum on TGTT but have kindly given this discount code which is effective immediately for use in the EP sections of their website: ToyotaGTTurboMembers

The above code will give TGTT members 6% discount!​

The partnership between RHDjapan and the starlet community is exclusive to toyotagtturbo.com and will not be found on any other EP website.

We are committed to finding a broad range of excellent traders for this community, encouraging competition and insisting on quality service for our members!

Please join us in welcoming RHDjapan to TGTT!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
So then? Who's going to be 1st to use the discount? :)

As Dylan says, this is a super-special offer for us TGTT'ers, so feel special peeps!

madman

Member +
awesome i love RHD and their super customer relations:rockon:
now where is that credit card gone:cool:

A

Animal GT

fair play lads!! i used them before and will do so again:) with abit of discount would be even better;)!!
great to see it!

durmz

Member +
top work! i havent used rhdjapan yet, so maybe this is the bargain exclusive ive been waiting for :haha:

Jay

Admin
Would just like to thank Stu for his work on this one, it's great to welcome one of the 'big name' suppliers to the site and he kept us right.

I suppose we can now expect a few more brand names in peoples starlet builds as the choice on offer is massive. With the loss of several traders recently this move should open the market up a bit which is a good thing!

A step in the right direction I reckon. :cool:

durmz

Member +
Would just like to thank Stu for his work on this one, it's great to welcome one of the 'big name' suppliers to the site and he kept us right.

I suppose we can now expect a few more brand names in peoples starlet builds as the choice on offer is massive. With the loss of several traders recently this move should open the market up a bit which is a good thing!

A step in the right direction I reckon. :cool:

wise words :teach: :rockon: haha

Dane_Bristol

Member +
This is going to stur things up a bit :) RHD great company and will do extremely well on here that's foresure :). Best of luck and great to see the forum has a special discount nice one chaps :).