Exhaust Picture Request's (Blitz/HKS/5Zigen)

DaveEG

Member +
Hi all,

I'm trying to make my mind up about which exhaust to put on my Glanza...

Its either going to be a Nur Spec, Hi-Power Silent or 5Zigen Pro Racer ZZ

All of which can be found here... http://www.monstermotorsport.com/trolleyed/96/index.htm

Does anyone have pictures and possibly video's or sound clips of any of these?

At the moment im thinking the Nur Spec is a little too loud, the HKS is a little too quiet, is the 5Zigen going to come between the two?

On their websites 5Zigen state the system is 92db, Blitz state with the bung the Nur Spec is is the same so could be a happy medium

I can't find any decent pictures of the 5Zigen on Starlets, anyone running one of these?

Thanks in advance!

xxjack189

Member +
Im running the 5zigen on my glanza, i can get some pictures tomorrow probably, it has a great sound imo,

PelvisGt

Member +
When i had my GT I had a blitz nur spec and thought it was an amazing exhaust, its big but suits a gt/glanza so much and sounds real good, not to loud potting about but when you accelerate it goods really nice !

All three of those exhausts are really good to be fair mate you wouldnt be disapointed which ever you chose :)

What about a buddy club?

chris141

Member +
i ave a blitz ttr realease.

its quiet enough wen on tick over but sounds real good wen u give it a bit! il try and get a few videos later

DaveEG

Member +
Thanks for the replies guys!

Yeah if you can get pictures that would be awesome!

Thanks for the sound clip too.

Yeah all three seem pretty good i was just put off by how large the Blitz exhaust exit is.

Another question, is the 5zigen angled like the HKS?

DaveEG

Member +
I think thats an HKS SSQ, but correct me if i'm wrong!

The sound of 5zigen is awesome, so thats decided it for me!

Cheers all, if anyone has any pictures of the 5zigen it would be great!

gglavin

Member +
HKS system is the way to go, nice and quiet when in town & good blast when you want it too, also looks class with the offset muffler

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Can give you a few pics of my Japspeed exhaust system when it got fitted. Its pretty much identical to the Blitz Nur Spec.... up to you :)

alan_d

Lifer
HKS:

781260146a1751817160b339141186l.jpg

781260146a2034365201b506148386l.jpg

781260146a1751817022b436108548l.jpg