exhaust thread

C

CaL

right guys im starting a thread about your exhaust's....about what you have and your opninion of it...pictures and vids would help....i dont want no spamming please and want serious posts only......mods if this post causes and trouble and if you find it pointless etc i have no problems with that,you can delete etc. if you wish....

il start....here is my 5 zigen border its 2.5 inch and is ceramic coated and is one of the straightest exhasuts for a GT...

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00565-1.jpg

just posting this so people who are new to the GT scene can see what exhausts we have....and what they are like so they can decide on what to purchase etc....would be appreciated if you could post yours.cheers.

cal

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
I've got a 5Zigen Pro Racer spec A cat back exhaust.

only pic I've got, comes out at a slight angle and sounds very nice, was really quiet when I first put it on but about a month and a half down the line it opened up and it can be quite loud from 4k onwards and pops now and then under 3k rpm.

I'd deffinately reccomend it.

Photo-0066.jpg

C

CaL

heres a wepr(wicked ep racing) sidewinder exhaust

has no boxes(apart from back box),are one of the loudest systems you can get with a decat,order from sacha only atm its 2.5" and is stainless,i think its only avalible for ep82 starlets atm(correct if im wrong please)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CaL

well tbh i dont like the 'loudness' of exhaust's,mines perfect,i would never have louder unless i went completely stupid and made a front exit.and yes the wepr looks poo imo,for looks i think mines the coolest at the mo rsr is close 2nd,apexi is nice but i dont like the look of it shooting to the sky,thanks for pics guys:)

riko666

Member +
for looks i think mines the coolest at the mo rsr is close 2nd,apexi is nice but i dont like the look of it shooting to the sky,thanks for pics guys:)

Well no-one cares about your opinions so it doesn't matter :p

99glanzav

Banned
5zigen MIRICLE FIREBALL

probably easily the loudest of the above,i havent seen anyone else using this exhaust on here

march07104.jpg