Expensive month for ps3 owners in october

cameroon95

Member +
Christ im only just clearing my bloody overdraft and I find out that theres a few titles I must get in october for my ps3.

First off, Fallout 3 which is only gonna be THE game of the year by the looks of things. Special edition is 50 quid, im a sucker for those games so ill probably get that:p

Dead space is out too, which looks awesome, think the thing meets event horizon with resident evil 4 thrown in:)

Bioshock is also finally coming out, with exclusive ps3 content. I completed this on my m8s xbox and have been eagerly waiting for this!!

Finally LittleBigPlanet is also coming out which looks very interesting, you can basically design just about anything. Im gonna try and do something gt related!!!

I could just buy each game when i complete the previous but I know i wont do that:)

Rik

Member +
Pff its gonna be cheap for you :) I've got a the PC and 360 to think about as well. Easily gonna be spending the best part of 2 grand for the stuff im after.

Farcry 2, Fallout 3, BioShock, Dead Space, Silent Hill,

Just after October is Mirros Edge :D and Guitar Hero 4 :D - Its going to be an expensive month!!

Still need to get Metal Gear Solid, Pure, SBK 08 and Lego Batman :D ... To many game now :(

cameroon95

Member +
Farcry 2, Fallout 3, BioShock, Dead Space, Silent Hill,

Just after October is Mirros Edge :D and Guitar Hero 4 :D - Its going to be an expensive month!!

Still need to get Metal Gear Solid, Pure, SBK 08 and Lego Batman :D ... To many game now :(

Silent hill out in october?? Jesus I need to get that too then!!

Mirrors edge looks bloody amazing!!!

cameroon95

Member +
Call of Duty 5 - World at War, november and Gears of War 2 - 360 y0

PS3 sux! :p

Call of duty 5 is multi-platform dude. Gears is a good game but the next few months are really the playstations shining glory, especially with resistance, motorstorm coming out in november too.

lanxter

Member +
should have got an Xbox

bi-shock has been out ages

soon its fallout 3

gears of war 2

fable 2

far cry 2

resident evil 5

cod 5

LOL, Everyone slates the PS3 becuase the lack of games.. now they cant do that.. So we shall prepare for the low blows about hooking it up to a media center PC.. big whoop! LOL

Hows that cable doing that comes with the headphones LOL!!

cameroon95

Member +
PS3 = fail. 360 = win.

Christ I hate xbox owners sometimes. Please explain to me why this is the case?

If i wanted to have a debate like this I would have posted on a games website guys.

at laxter: Bioshock has been out a while true but ps3 has extra content. You have been able to get wireless headsets, controllers etc from day 1 of ps3 launch, do some research please.

Gears is a good game i'm not gonna take that away from any xbox owner, but there are plenty of good games to keep a ps3 owner happy and envy free.

MGS4 anyone??:p