Status
Not open for further replies.

D1v

Member +
For sale: Sard Analyse Ecu

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £450 + paypal fees

Extra Info:

For Ep91, Plug and play, eliminates fuel and speed cut and rev limiter and has a more aggressive map, I had this running 1bar ct9 no problem, ive had a blitz ecu in the past and it wasnt as good as this, only reason for sale going td04 route and need emu.

Pictures:

Image0091.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery £10

hmm seems interesting mate, first time i saw this type of ecu! gd luck with the sale, unfortunately dont have the money right now as i have other project going on!

D1v

Member +
it hasnt been opened at all the sticker it just a little peeled back its not split :S

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Found this when looking info for my auto one, should prove useful here mate :

http://takakaira.com/main.aspx?goto=/Part.aspx?SubCatId=91085918-07e0-4a26-b53b-68f2bd0d6a0e

"Analyse is an ECU set to provide alteration of high boost & rev control at high speed driving, and provides accurate engine control in various conditions, such as partial range, street driving, and engine idling.

Resetting items of Analyse:

Fuel map resetting.
Ignition map resetting.
Rev limiter resetting.
Speed limiter cancellation.
Boost limiter cancellation.
It's strongly required to use high-octane gasoline after the replacement of ECU (in Japan "high-octane gasoline" values is 100~101%. "

Looks like it'd sting you £640 plus shipping and your old ECU to get a fresh one.

whiteglanzav

Member +
found this when looking info for my auto one, should prove useful here mate :

http://takakaira.com/main.aspx?goto=/part.aspx?subcatid=91085918-07e0-4a26-b53b-68f2bd0d6a0e

"analyse is an ecu set to provide alteration of high boost & rev control at high speed driving, and provides accurate engine control in various conditions, such as partial range, street driving, and engine idling.

Resetting items of analyse:

Fuel map resetting.
Ignition map resetting.
Rev limiter resetting.
Speed limiter cancellation.
Boost limiter cancellation.
It's strongly required to use high-octane gasoline after the replacement of ecu (in japan "high-octane gasoline" values is 100~101%. "

looks like it'd sting you £640 plus shipping and your old ecu to get a fresh one.

makes this a pretty good deal then

SooperD

Member +
Not as hefty a price tag as when i priced up a JAM 1 a few months back from japan.. looking around £800 for the JAM from Japan.. and that was with a nicer GBP to Yen ratio too..

Good luck, heres hoping this is still around at the end of the month :)

G5EGM

Lifer
V.tempted.....need to check funds tho.

One question (tell me if I'm being stupid)......if it removes the boost limiter then will my car suffer from boost creep??

D1v

Member +
V.tempted.....need to check funds tho.

One question (tell me if I'm being stupid)......if it removes the boost limiter then will my car suffer from boost creep??

i very much doubt it will caus boost creep mate it certainly didnt with me and dont even think ecu has to do with getting boost creep altho i dont know 100% pm me if you have the funds thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.