Fao of bazza.

Derek

Lifer
Copied the ad for people to see.

Right, I picked up these lastweek for my own car...but I'm unsure of the red lip on the white car (I'm a bit creepy like that) and I cant spray them ,cause they are ADVANS!!!! So I'll see if any1 else wants them!!!

What's for sale:

4x Advan SA3R 16x7 - 4x100 (3 good Infinity Tyres + 1 not legal)
Advan Centre caps
Advan Tuner Nuts + Super Advan Racing outer Cap
Set of lock nuts (if wanted)
1 of the wheels is scratched on the face and 2 others have minor kerbing on the lip

p1010196g.jpg

p1010197z.jpg

p1010204i.jpg

What I want:

€500

May p/x with a nice set of 15's/16's with good tyres (e.g. nice Rotas with r888's would be considered)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I dont see everyones fascination with these type of wheels. What makes them good? Strong/light .. im guessing?

Imo 3 spoke alloys are as rough as arseholes, but obviously everyones different. I like the black & red colour scheme though :p

sanchez

Member +
I dont see everyones fascination with these type of wheels. What makes them good? Strong/light .. im guessing?

Imo 3 spoke alloys are as rough as arseholes, but obviously everyones different. I like the black & red colour scheme though :p

How can you say that :slap: lol

They are awsome wheels, i always wanted a set but i dont think they will suit the GT :(

Sparky

Member +
From what I heard they arent light at all!!

Wouldnt own a set on a starlet personally maybe some mad drift offset ones on a s15 or something :cool:

sanchez

Member +
Will they suit any car? :p :p

Its cool, dont want to affend anyone with the same wheels, just my opinion. I want to try & like them, but just cant! haha

Lol yeah not keen on GTs, look better on glanzas imo.
But they are so JDM its unreal :rockon:

Phil

Super Moderator
yeah most wheels on eps look poop.

franklins drag starlet has nice wheels(see youtube to details) 3sgte

Phil

lleey2k4

Member +
From what I heard they arent light at all!!

Wouldnt own a set on a starlet personally maybe some mad drift offset ones on a s15 or something :cool:

HAHA trust mine weigh double over my 14 inch super lightweight jdm racen wheels :p

Car seems to have alot better acceleration now the Advans are in doors :)

lleey2k4

Member +
Copied the ad for people to see.

Right, I picked up these lastweek for my own car...but I'm unsure of the red lip on the white car (I'm a bit creepy like that) and I cant spray them ,cause they are ADVANS!!!! So I'll see if any1 else wants them!!!

What's for sale:

4x Advan SA3R 16x7 - 4x100 (3 good Infinity Tyres + 1 not legal)
Advan Centre caps
Advan Tuner Nuts + Super Advan Racing outer Cap
Set of lock nuts (if wanted)
1 of the wheels is scratched on the face and 2 others have minor kerbing on the lip

p1010196g.jpg

p1010197z.jpg

p1010204i.jpg

What I want:

€500

May p/x with a nice set of 15's/16's with good tyres (e.g. nice Rotas with r888's would be considered)

They look pretty rough man, plus what offset? Will more than likely need spigot rings as im guessing they have a centre bore same as mine of 72.1mm.