Daveharts below
DSC01627.jpg

couldn't help this one
DSC01628.jpg

DSC01629.jpg

davehart

Member +
All mine needs is a turrent :)

I'm just lazy, I'll sort the suspension out before summer :)

That refreshment van has made me hungry, dinner time I reckon.

tom_hunt

Member +
Cool pics. Iv never seen MFN look that empty bfore lol. I will come to the next meet if there is going to be another?

Tom

starbogt

Member +
I really need to get a proper camera my photo's are put to shame!

Cool pics. Iv never seen MFN look that empty bfore lol. I will come to the next meet if there is going to be another?

Tom

Wasn't very much happening but at least we were aloud there we got turfed off ikea carpark after less than 10mins, we were only waithing for the rest to find us too. I think if we have another meet we need a toilet (with a light) and a shop or refreshments cos the reason people left was food! Any thoughts on venues for the next meet would be good!

davehart

Member +
We should have gone into Ikea and had a wonder around :)

They would not have been able to kicks us off then. Think I made it just in time as you lot got kicked off just as I pulled up.

Liam_D

Member +
A big thankyou too all that attended this. As i said on the other thread it was a pretty good meet. Although the location was pretty crap because of its crap facilities. We will definatly have to do another one sometime soon, but somewhere with a bit more to do, like a pub or somewhere with some food.

Anyway onto my Pics,

Nottinghammeet001.jpg

Nottinghammeet002.jpg

Nottinghammeet003.jpg

Nottinghammeet004.jpg

Nottinghammeet005.jpg

Nottinghammeet006.jpg

Nottinghammeet007.jpg

Nottinghammeet008.jpg

Nottinghammeet009.jpg

Nottinghammeet010.jpg

Nottinghammeet011.jpg

Nottinghammeet012.jpg

Nottinghammeet013.jpg

Nottinghammeet014.jpg

Nottinghammeet015.jpg

Nottinghammeet016.jpg

Nottinghammeet017.jpg

Nottinghammeet018.jpg

Nottinghammeet019.jpg

Nottinghammeet020.jpg

Nottinghammeet021.jpg

Nottinghammeet022.jpg

Nottinghammeet023.jpg

Nottinghammeet024.jpg

Nottinghammeet025.jpg

I will also have some more picures later on as my mate who came took some and im just waiting for him to send them to me

Oh yeah sorry to James i didnt manage to get a picture of yours dude as you left before i got the camera out. Wish i did get some mate as it was absolutly awesome

Cheers
Liam

B499Y

Member +
Yeah cheers for that James, the Beemer was feeling a bit left out but needs must until i get the starlet up and running,

Deffo agree that a better venue would be a good idea for next one, and someone should try to introduce all the new faces so we all know who we've met, but all in all a good turnout for a sunday meet early in the year.

was a shock to see ya all gone when we returned from getting food :(

see ya all again soon
Baggy.

B499Y

Member +
yeap i sure did m8'y, now which one was ya :D, think i can guess, protein sarnies and vr6???

will do 8inch by 8inch name tags for next meet in flourecent orange lol.

starbogt

Member +
yeap i sure did m8'y, now which one was ya :D, think i can guess, protein sarnies and vr6???

will do 8inch by 8inch name tags for next meet in flourecent orange lol.

yeah the fat 1 lol. nice suit Robs starlet down to the ground:D

Liam_D

Member +
Good pics James. Even managed to squeeze me in one or two of them.

B499y - Yeah i do agree that the venue was a bit crap, although it was private land, and at least we where aloud on their withought getting cleared off. Cheers for the people that came over an introduced themselves to me. I am a bit shy when i comes to that sort of stuff, so i'm sorry i didnt say hello or speak to everyone.

Hutch- cheers dude thats my rocker cover. The welcome cruisers sign was just saying no burnouts or loud music. That place is used for legal cruises on sunday nights, so it is up for that and not us. lol.

rob_bower

Member +
Was good to see everyone and meet a few new people!! was good to meet dub and baggy and the twins! tony h and a few others!! Althoug i only juat realised i only got one pic of dubs starlet im must have been slacking!! :D

Here are my pics ill try and kkeep them in order!!

The way down!!
IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

AT IKEA and on the way to MFN

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

and finally at MFN a few group pics

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

Kierz in motion on the way home

IMG_0187.jpg

i cant wait till the next one lets add warmer weatther to the list of criteria!!!