Feedback for Sky Insurance

Streetech

Member +
I have just taken out a new policy with Sky and I would like to say they were a great help.
There has been some bad/misunderstood feedback for them today but I can happily say they helped me alot and were a pleasure to deal with.

I now have both my Starlets Insured with Sky Insurance and I am happy to recommend them to other members.
Thank you Ollie and Danny for your help and very professional nature.

Pete

Exe_GT

Member +
I found the same mate, so nice speaking to people who understand about these cars and the mods we do. Cheers Danny

Sparks18

Fresh Recruit
just taken out insurance with sky! customer service was really really good!
really nice guys! and understand .. and can have a laugh too... hugely helpful :)!
deffo would recomend!

KrissyB

Member +
:)Took out mine for the Fiesta ST had Luke serve me great company great service honoured my Previous no claims when i was with my Missus as a Named driver so I have 5 years NCB.

Fully comp too 900 odd quid with 5 points:):):):)

rb69

Member +
Im gonna give these guys a shout in a few days. Recently got my renewal back from Quinn Direct and its almost the exact same premium as i was paying last year. Even though I have an extra 1yrs NCB its not gone down :confused:

addz

Member +
I have a policy with them too.

Nice people to speak to, especially the birds - always helpful.

skyinsurance

Member +
Im gonna give these guys a shout in a few days. Recently got my renewal back from Quinn Direct and its almost the exact same premium as i was paying last year. Even though I have an extra 1yrs NCB its not gone down :confused:

Hi,

feel free to send me your contact details when you would like to go through a quote.

Just a couple of things though:

1) Insurance rates are pretty much going up for everyone (myself included!!)

2) we struggle with some Northwest postcodes so no promises!

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance

ryanerak

Member +
wouldnt even give me a quote due to my postcode apparently! never heard anything about it before, never been refused a quote or anything. i have to be 23 to get insured 3rd party or 25 for fully comp. not impressed tbh

skyinsurance

Member +
wouldnt even give me a quote due to my postcode apparently! never heard anything about it before, never been refused a quote or anything. i have to be 23 to get insured 3rd party or 25 for fully comp. not impressed tbh

Sorry we were unable to hep you, we cannot please everyone unfortunately.

Our underwriters have a higher than normal claims/loss ratio in the LU postcode area hence why they have extra criteria on the postcode.

Please try us next year, the postcodes are reviewed on a regular basis.

Thanks

Ollie

riko666

Member +
Their renewal quote was more expensive than some I'd received, got given a cheaper quote and they matched it! Suffice to say, their service is great, and as someone mentioned, they really do have a casual persona to their staff who obviously are car enthusiasts as well, makes a change to the typical 20 questions!

All in all, satisfied!

Nippon

Member +
Just finished speaking with Luke at Sky Insurance.

He gave me a brilliant quote on my Glanza with all mods and future mods declared.
On top of that he gave me a quote for my future daily run around which was also very good.

Looking forward to switching policies now and making the dreams reality.

Thanks Sky.
Matt D

skyinsurance

Member +
Just finished speaking with Luke at Sky Insurance.

He gave me a brilliant quote on my Glanza with all mods and future mods declared.
On top of that he gave me a quote for my future daily run around which was also very good.

Looking forward to switching policies now and making the dreams reality.

Thanks Sky.
Matt D

Great to Matt, thanks for the feedback , I will pass this on to Luke.

Any queries you'll find me at the end of a PM.

Ollie
Sky Insurance

BallıGee

Member +
i'd like to thank lousie at sky for taking care of all my needs
p.s breath in between your sentance's you'll do your self some injury lol

regards gee

Philip0694

Member +
First of all I'd like to thank Jason, he was polite and helpful. The quote
I was given was brilliant saving me a few hundred pounds, just wish I had asked last year. Thank you all at Sky!!

Philip

lleey2k4

Member +
How old are people getting these quotes?

As im 22 and they wouldn't touch me last year when it came to renewal, maybe they will this year as i'l be 23 when it's time for renewal.

Defo gonna give them a try as i hear they are good with roll cages am i right?

weakboy2

Member +
480 fully comp for me, i turn 25 during the policy so maybe that helps, includes protected ncb.

i have a 9 point cusco cage, big brakes and forged engine etc etc.

bargain!